chapter II

Today Avron is heading to school thinking...Of anything but school work. He's thinking about some techniques that he can use to seduce girls. Ya see, Avron is one of of the many popular players in the school, the thing is he has fallen in love with goddess like girl named Gemini. She's thick in all the right places, has a great skin complexion and some pretty hot friends, but something about her is making her Avron's next victim or maybe something more.

"Alright mom I'm out"he mumbled while kissing her cheek."OK bye baby". As he was about head out the door ray stops him."aye where's my man hug. He says referring to a dap. Av smiles slightly and daps him up." Later pops"." Bye". And he finally makes it outside to hop into his best friends, Aj's white escaleds.

Aj and Avron finally made it school and Avron spots Gemini at her locker alone."Perfect". He mumbles then dashes to her before she leaves. " Hey Gem baby, I saw your sexy-self from afar and just had to come say hi...so hi." He chuckles."so bye."she said, slams her locker shut and walks away when Avron stops her."aye aye aye where you going.""To where we're supposed to go in school...class".she rudely remarked."the bell hasn't even rung yet we still got more time.""yeah and I'm using they time to get away from you, look just leave me the hell alone ok, I'll see ya around Av." She mumbles the last part and continued her voyage to class and leaving Avron there feeling somewhat satisfied that she called him by his nickname.

Image Avron to the side.