chapter VIII

At school the next day, Gemini felt horrible for what she did to Avron, but didn't let it show, instead she kept the thought in the back of her mind until moments later...she saw him and looked like he'd been crying for days.

As Gem socialized with her friends, she saw him walk by, looking down, heading to his locker.

Without mention, she walked away from the group to see what was wrong. But she  had a good idea what it was." Hey Av what's wrong."

He ignored her and continued to shuffle through his locker." Hey... Av what's your problem." She snapped in he's face for attention and then suddenly the bell rung. He slammed his locker, stared at her, and  grabbed her arm and dragged her to the janitors closet. Once inside he started talking."

You wanna know what's my problem..YOU. After I confessed my feelings to you and said I loved you, you play me like shit. What kind of person does that kind of crap."

He exclaimed."Oh hell naw" she thought, she was extremely frustrated."YOU DO! YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT GIRL EVERY DAY OF THE DAMN WEEK AND YOU BREAK THEIR HEART WHEN YOU LEAVE THEM LIKE THAT! DO EVEN KNOW HOW THEY FEEL! HORRIBLE! AND AT THAT TIME I DIDN'T LIKE YOU, BECAUSE I HATED THE WAY YOU TREATED GIRLS! SO I DID WHAT I DID! And you don't know how sorry I am, I didn't want to hurt you, I just wanted you to change your ways."

She felt horrible because the whole time he loved her and didn't just wanna have sex with her, all she did was treat him like shit."Your so pathtic."

And before she knew it his lips smashed into hers turning into an intense make out session. He lifted her against the wall with their tounges wrestling.

After third period, Gem went to the gymnasium to meet India and Bre. After her little make out session with Avron, they grown closer in a relationship but she still didn't exactly know where they stand in their relationship."

Hey Chica did you do the plan yet." Bre asked. "Yeah." "So what happened." Indy asked. Gemini wasn't quite ready to tell them about their encounter  in the janitors closet, or anything period.

But she knew she had to tell them sooner or later." Ummm..well about that.. I did what you told me to do..but things is*sighs* when I saw him earlier he looked like he'd been crying and it was of because me. I HURT HIM.

And then we kinda made out in the janitors closet. She softly whispered the last part and hoped that they didn't hear it, but unfortunately they did."how could you.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD THAT TO US. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS ALL GUCCI, BUT DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN HE BREAKS YOUR HEART! Bre shouted. Her and Indy gave me disgusted looks, grabbed their backpacts and walked to the door."WELL WHAT FRIENDS YOU ARE, AND WHY DO EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS SO MUCH ANYWAY, HUH! Bre stopped dead in her tracks and turned around." Because I was a victim." She said and ran out followed by India, while Gem sat their knowing she just lost  two important people in her life. She began to tear up.