Chapter I

"AVRON COME CLEAN THESE DAMN DISHES" Zonnique angrily yelled. Ever since the last time you saw the lovely family , its been wonderful with the exception of a couple up and downs , like how Zonnique has to come home from work as a vocal teacher, to see a sink full of dirty dishes that have yet to been washed.

"But mama I washed them yesterday night." Avron replied as he walked into the kitchen tired as always. Even though he is still a little young he takes his school work very seriously, that is when he's not doing it. He spends most of his time getting in on girls and trying to get into their pants.

"And?...I told you if I come home from work and see dirty dishes in the sink ima make you clean 'em. Besides your father has yet to come from work and I had a hard stressful day and I just need to relax OK baby."

"But what if I wanna relax too."

Avron rudely said."You know what shut up and get to them dishes before I rip them lips off and reattach it to your ass."She yelled "Alright alright I'm going"Avron walked slowly to the sink and grabbed the sponge to start washing to the dishes, while Zonnique hopped into the shower and prepared for bed but waiting a little longer for Ray to come home. Ever since he got that promotion at his job as an office director, he's been working more hours than usual and neither him nor Zonniqueue liked that.

He loves the fact that he got a promotion, but staying at work longer was just not his thing. Zonnique didn't like it because she liked when Ray was already home when she got there and was ready to go to bed with her.

After a good twenty minutes, Ray finally arrived from work and was making his way upstairs to greet me.

"Hey baby"He says while kissing her directly on her lips. "Hey, I see you finally arrived.""Yeah I'm sorry it was a busy day at work again and couldn't make it home on time."Ray mumbled as he removed his clothing, hang them back up in the closet.

"Yeah well I've been waiting for u for about twenty minutes.""I'm sorry baby now you don't have to wait just come cuddle with me."He said with toothy grin while holding out his arms."Yeah OK...Goodnight night Ray."Nique said while rolling into his arms."Goodnight beautiful"