When you're ready...

I would wait for you to message me and pray everyday you would text me with a cute message but that day never came. No words can express how deeply sadden I was. I couldn't turn a bad day to a good day but it's ok, I respect your decision.

I'm sorry for disappointing you and myself. I'm sorry I didn't love myself to hold back but my feelings were and still are genuine. Till the end I will be there for you, hold on my friend.

I wish I was funnier, prettier and didn't have genuine feelings. I should have stayed the way I was years ago but I don't know what happened since then, my heart is too soft but I'm always the last one left heartbroken. I don't want to give my heart away- you remind me of my innocence to life and men. I was soo young when we met. That part of me has died. I never go to say a proper goodbye instead I watched to walk away whilst I stared at you. I will always remember us this way.

Sorry to my unknown lover I won't ever be the same, maybe we will have a good short time until I find someone like him. Maybe in another world, you will be mine till then I will dream.

Someone will love you but that isn't me, to hold, feel and pray with.

When you're ready, know that i'll be here but the new me!