Return Of Mr K

Further to our last conversation, he rejected my ass over snapchat. My heart sunk as the words 'sorry I can't be anything' were sent to me and there was little I could do. I remember feeling sick and felt like I was having a panic attack. We said goodbye.

Months went by and one morning a friends request popped up on instagram, it was Mr K hmm what did he want now? The thought ran through my mind.

I stupidly accepted and few hours he messaged me saying ello! I thought hmm... Hi!
How are you?
I'm good been busy with holidays etc how are you? ... He replied I'm good where did you go?
The conversation continued and I was able to discuss the cards, situation however he didn't care that my intention was never to have sex with him and I don't believe in that before marriage.

I still didn't get much of a response. "its fine, let me get something off my chest- your body looked amazing!" what sort of response is that ran through my mind. Was I just an object. Did I give that impression and I wasn't good enough to be in a committed relationship.

A week went by, we arranged to meet up. A friendly catch up. I thought it would be an innocent dinner.
Turned out to be the complete opposite. His posture and tone changed towards me like I was nothing- droplets of worthlessness.