Chapter 30: Beautiful Ending

(Fast Forward About 6 Years~!!!)

I was sitting outside on the porch and drinking some lemonade while Hawks was helping our little boy out with his wings. He's been trying his best to fly straight and curve around with his tiny red flapping wings. I smiled and watched as our son flew up in the sky himself then swirled around our house smoothly. He flew back to his father excited.

(Play the audio below for the photo under it. You only have to listen to the audio until 00:18. I died of how cute this was on TikTok and had to somehow get it on here~! This is how I imagine Hawks and his little son would be together T^T)

"Keep it up like that and you'll be a great hero in no time," Hawks said holding him in his arms as our son smiled and hugged his neck tightly

"Was daddy and mommy really great heroes!?" he asked.

"Your daddy was great enough to make it to be the second-ranked hero," Hawks bragged winking at his son. I rolled my eyes and stood up going inside the house along with them. 

"What would you two want to eat?" I asked.

"Chicken!" they both cheered in unison. I looked back at them then went into the fridge to reheat some fried chicken for us. I turned back to see our son flying around our house. 

"Yay!!! We're getting chicken!!" he cheered. 

"Hawks! Go get him! What if he hurts himself!?" I shouted worried about our son. Hawks laughed at me. 

"Stop being such a worried mother, he'll be alright. Right son?" 

"Ye-" our son lost balance in the air and I quickly exposed my angelic wings flying to catch him in my arms. I looked straight at Hawks as he was leaning on the counter.

 I looked straight at Hawks as he was leaning on the counter

I put our son back onto his feet and made my wings fade. 

"You!" I shouted walking over to him and grabbed his shirt.