Chapter 7: Couple Things

I slowly woke up and felt all kinds of pain.

"Fuck, it hurts..." I said. 

"Already awake?" Hawks says as I look at him. He leaned in for a kiss and I pushed his face away. 

"Ugh, I didn't want to see something so unpleasant when I woke up," I growled. 

"Huhhh!? Narumi! How cruel!" 

I slowly sat up swallowing the pain.

"Cruel huh!? Do you not remember what you did to my body all last night!?" I shouted slowly getting out of his bed and saw that he had two closets. I opened one and it was filled with different sets of his hero costume. I slammed it shut and opened the other one to see actual clothes. I started to search and grabbed some of his clothes then went to his bathroom to shower. I started the water and tried to adjust to the temperature. I heard the knob shaking a bit then knocking.

"Baby! Did you lock the door!? You do know that couples shower together in the morning right!?" Hawks whined.

"LIKE HELL I'LL LET YOU IN!" I shouted aggressively washing my hair.

"Ahhh, you really are so cruel!"

I looked at his products and put them on myself. I scrubbed my body then felt arms wrap around me from behind. I jumped a bit then looked and saw his annoying smiling face.

"Hehe, surprise my love!" he said. I smacked his head.

"Can I shower alone you bastard!?" I shouted. He rubbed his head and pouted kissing my neck.

"Can't I shower with my new honey?" he asked.

"No! Stop giving me annoying nicknames!" 

I sighed and kept on washing my body ignoring his existence. I heard him hum happily while washing himself. I felt him wash my back and laugh. 

"Don't you try anything, we have to work today!" I shouted. 

"Yes yes," he answered. We continued to finish our shower then got out to get ready together. I went out into his living room and turned on the tv to check on the news. It was mostly about us yesterday and our scandalous kiss. I poured myself a big glass of cold water and chugged it down. "Narumi~! Let's go out for breakfast today!"

"Sure," I replied as he back hugged me tightly wearing his hero outfit. He rubbed our cheeks together as I moved my head. "Get off! Your shaved face is scratchy and annoying!"

"Narumi, tell me again,"

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me that I'm the only one,"

I remember and removed his arms pushing him away.

"I don't remember ever saying that,"

"Ehhh? But you said it last night,"

"I don't know what you're talking about," 

I walked to his door to leave as he followed. He carried me and flew off into the sky. I held onto him tightly and looked around us. The fresh breeze felt nice against my face and hair. He landed in front of a breakfast place and we walked in. Everyone stared at us as we sat down and I could hear whispers. A waiter came and took our order then we waited. Hawks smiled at me and I looked away. I heard his phone ring and glanced at him a bit.

"Ah, excuse me for a bit," Hawks said getting up and walking away to answer the call. I was curious about who he was calling and slowly followed him. I stayed far away but close enough to hear what he was saying.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to go over to them and check soon," he said. Check what? Who is them? "I'll do it tonight unless they had other plans,"

I went back and sat in my seat as he came right after me. I looked up at him

"Did you miss me?" he asked

"Did you miss me?" he asked. I rolled my eyes as he sat down. Our food was on the table and ready to eat. He leaned over the table and whispered, "Should we get you a pregnancy test?"

"Shut it, I already took one earlier," I answered.

"You did!?" 

"Yeah, it was negative in case you were going to get paranoid about it or something,"

"Why did you have a pregnancy test with you anyways?"

"Let's just say that one of the pussycats gave it to me..."

He smiled and laughed eating his breakfast.

"I'm going to get a bit annoyed with the paparazzi getting all up in our faces," I stated.

"That's their jobs after all,"

I noticed some sauce on his cheek and got a napkin wiping it away. He looked and noticed that I was wearing his black gloves. His eyes brightened.

"Are we going to match gloves together my love!?" he said excitedly.

"No way, I just always wanted black gloves and you had them," I claimed. When we finished our food, we got up and left to start our day off. "You always observe from a high view, so go up,"

Hawks looked at me. "But-"

"No, go up now," I demanded. He pouted but did fly up and handed on the rooftop to watch from high above. I made my way not caring about the whispers and rumors that came when I walked pass by them. I heard a women scream in an alleyway then ran to go check. She was being taken away by a man wearing a white hoodie. I ran and grabbed hold onto the women's hand. I pulled her back and watched as the man started to shoot lasers out of his hands. I used my deflection as it bounced back onto him. I ran towards him being able to twist his arms and held him down as the police came quickly. They took him away as the woman thanked me. I looked up at the rooftop as Hawks was clapping for me. This bird! 

I looked back down and went back onto my way checking around the city.