Chapter 8: New Mission

I saw Endeavor walking up to me. 

"Narumi, I need to speak with you," he said.

"Sure Endeavor," I replied as we walked together. "Careful, there's an annoying hero watching us from above,"

Endeavor looked up and noticed Hawks waving at him smiling.

 He glared at Hawks then looked back down. 

"Narumi, you have a good quirk as well as good strength to go along with it. There's been a suspect at a club where the heroes threw their party last time. This suspect has been taking pretty women and erasing their memories, so I was wondering..."

"If I can go to the club as myself and see if the suspect can take me so you guys can find them?" I said. He nodded.

"I'm also going to need Hawks to be your date because this suspect likes taking the girls away from their dates," Endeavor said as Hawks flew down.

"We're going to go clubbing together!? How fun!" Hawks comments. I smacked his arm as he laughed.

"It's not fun, it's work. If the suspect doesn't show up then you two can flee from the mission. I will also be around the area to try and track down this person," Endeavor says. 

"Alright then," I said. 

"NAAAARUUUUMIIII!" a group shouts. I looked and notice Midnight, Mt. Lady, Mirko, the pussycat, and more heroes coming at me. "WE SAW THE NEWS ABOUT YOU AND HAWKS!"

I looked back and started running away from them. Shit. Shit. Shit!

"WE HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU!"

I kept on running avoiding any obstacles in my way.

"You want to play hard!?" Mt. Lady says growing. She tried to grab me, but I dodged them. Midnight started to release her special scent to make me fall asleep. Endeavor watched from afar and sighed crossing his arms. Hawks placed his hand on Endeavor's shoulder.

"What do you think about my new lady?" he asked. Endeavor just looked at him for a second.

"She's fine," he replied. I ran back and hid behind Hawks. Everyone was standing in front of Hawks and Endeavor trying to catch their breaths.

"No questions!" I shouted at them. They all looked at me hungry for answers. Endeavor looked at them.

"I don't think that this is the spot that you all supposed to look over," Endeavor stated. They all looked at one another then ran back to their areas. I got out from behind Hawks and went in between them.

"Are there any descriptions of this suspect?" I asked.

"He's always seen wearing a dark blue hoodie as well as fake silver chains around his black pants. He wears lots of black rings around his hand and has a diamond tattoo,"

"Hmm? What a bad boy," I commented.

"Why are you not wearing your hero suit?" Endeavor asked. I gulped.

"I had to stay over at Hawks' place because of the auction and everything,"

Endeavor pulled out his phone and looked at it.

"Shoto..." he said underneath his breath. "I have to go,"

Hawks and I nodded as he turned around and went the other way. Hawks rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Can I get a kiss?" he asked.

"No way," I answered.

"Just one?"

"No,"

"Please?"

"No,"

"With a cherry on top?"

"No,"

I pushed his face off my shoulder and continued walking. We walked around the train tracks as it closed for the train to go past us. We stood there then I pulled his shirt and gave him a kiss. We wrapped each other in our arms and kept on going as the train block anyone's view of us from the other side. I pulled back and looked forward.

"There, I gave you one!" I said as the stick went up and we continued walking.

"Can I get another one?" he asked. I slapped his cheek as he rubbed it. "Well jeez, how mean,"

"M-Maybe I'll do it again when we have more privacy," I said looking away from him. He smiled and grabbed hold onto me. He started flying up to another rooftop. "Hawks!" he sat on the edge and placed me onto his lap.

"Can I get another kiss now?" he asked. I sighed and hugged him tightly.

"You're not going to give up, are you?" I questioned. He smiled and laughed as I looked back at him.

"Nope!"

I gave in and pressed my lips against his. I then kissed his cheek.

"For slapping you," I said. "Maybe I'll give you a little more at the club,"

"Ouu, now that mission sounds even more fun," he said. I smiled and went back in for another kiss.