Chapter 11: Hidden Secrets

I woke up and saw that I was alone in the room. I rubbed my eyes and got up.

"Hawks?" I called. No response, maybe he went somewhere. I went back to his closet and grabbed new clothes of his to change into. I headed towards the bathroom and started to shower. Where did he go? I finished up and came out of the bathroom fully clothed and ready. I went into his kitchen and opened his fridge. It was full...of chicken. It was all over the place from fried chicken, grilled, boiled, roasted, and more. He really does love chicken. I took some fried chicken and warmed it up to eat. I turned on the tv to check out the news. They were talking about the suspect they caught yesterday at the bar and more information about the girls that were taken. I looked at the time then turned off the tv leaving to go supervise the city. 

(Hawks' POV)

I was up at a rooftop with Dabi.

"There, I gave you all the information I could on the heroes," I claimed. Dabi just stared at me then looked down at the civilians.

"Okay, "hero"," he said. His eyes were caught by someone.

 His eyes were caught by someone

 I looked down and saw Narumi. Fuck, anyone but her. 

"Who is she?" Dabi asked

"She's also a hero," I answered. We watched her taking care of a little boy who fell down and scrapped a bit of his knee. She smiled and talked to him trying to cheer him up. She carried him into a store to get some medicine. I looked back at Dabi. "Anything else?"

"Nope," he said disappearing off. I sighed getting tired of dealing with both sides of society. I smiled and flew down seeing she came out of the store. 

"Hi, baby~!" I said as she looked away from me. She let the boy down as he ran back to his mom. She continued walking ignoring me. "Baby?" no answer. 

"Where were you this morning?" she asked. 

"Just flying around, I have wings you know. I have to spread them out once in a while," I answered.

"When we were asking each other questions that one night and you wouldn't answer the majority of my questions. What were you keeping away from me?" she asked. I stopped following her as she stopped walking and turned back to look at me. I can't tell her, I'm sorry Narumi. I smiled.

"Well, maybe I have some pictures of you that I took and don't want you to see," 

"You took pictures of me!?" she shouted walking over and punching my arm. 

"Ow!" I said rubbing my arm.

(Narumi's POV)

He's still the goofball that he always was. 

"There's a hero meeting tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered. He stretched his arms a bit. "So last night..."

"No," I quickly said. He chuckled.

"You were a really really naughty...women..." 

I smacked his shoulder. 

"Shut up!" I shouted. He didn't seem like himself even if he tried to fake it. I turned and gave him a tight hug. "What's wrong with you today?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?" he tried to play coy. 

"If something is on your mind then you can just tell me," I said. I felt his arms wrap around me tightly. He rubbed my back a bit then smiled.

"I was just worried if I'd lose you," he confessed as I blushed.

"T-That's why you were acting differently!?" I looked at him as he nodded. "Well if you want my words to comfort you then, you won't ever lose me," I gave him a kiss then quickly pulled away making sure no one caught us. He laughed and took my hands.

"You're wearing my gloves again," he analyzed.

"So!? I like them!" I said. "Maybe I'll ask for your gloves to be part of my hero outfit,"

He kissed my cheek and pulled my hand to continue walking. We heard some fans from afar and waved at them. They screamed and ran to us. We started the typical hero act as we took pictures and autographed whatever they wanted. I looked at my phone to see that Endeavor was calling.

"Hello?" I said.

"Narumi, how would you feel about going to UA tomorrow and battling a class?" Endeavor asked.

"Battling?" I questioned.

"Yes, class 1-A, my son Shoto is in there and I was wondering if you would go," 

"Mmm, sure. I'm not busy tomorrow anyway," I answered. Hawks took my phone.

"Hey hey! My big man Endeavor~! How have you been?" Hawks said. He started chatting with Endeavor through my phone for a while then ended the call handing me back my phone.

"You must be a big fan of Endeavor, am I right?" I asked.

"Guess you could say that," he said. "So what did the number one hero tell you?"

"Just asked me to go to UA and have a fight with the students," 

"Hmm? Funny, he said the same thing to me,"

"I really can't ever get away from you,"

"Huh! But I'm your loving boyfriend! Why would you want to get away!?"

I just smiled and smacked his arm softly this time.