Chapter 2

Rosalyn POV
Today my father invited me and the Salvatore brothers to the bonfire. We agreed to go. Right now I was getting ready. After I was done changing, put make up on, and did my hair.

We left

We left. "You nervous seeing the council again." Damon says. "Yes, when I left everyone was upset I don't know how they will take it." I said. "Don't be you go us to help you alright" Stefan said. I nodded. "Oh one more thing don't make direct eye contact with the wolves and there is a woman who has scars on her face dont stare it's bugs Sam." I said. They nodded. Soon we got out of the car and walked towards the bonfire. Everyone turned around and saw me and were surprised to see how I looked now except the wolf pack. "Hi dad" I said. "Rosalyn Ann Black you had me worried all of these years. But they doesn't matter your back. " he said. I hugged him and he hugged me. I hugged Sue, Harry and old quill. Me and the Salvatore brothers sat on the logs listening to the tribe stories. After that everyone pulled there attention to me." So you never told us you got married" Leah said. I scoffed." it really was never any of your business in the first place" I said." or that you had a daughter. What she like" Emily asked. I smiled" Hope was a miracle. Vampires can't procreate but werewolves could. That resulted into hope being born." I said and smiled I looked at Damon and Stefan and they smiled." So Carlisle showed us pictures of them and of you. Your a Hybrid" Sam asked. I nodded. " The day I left I shifted but got control over it. I got into a really bad accident and Klaus found me and gave me his blood and transformed me into a hybrid. I that's how i got to the way I was. Well not a vampire but werewolf because he was barely completing the ritual to change him into a hybrid." I said. They nodded. Once the bonfire was over I told Damon and Stefan I had to say something to the wolf pack and for them to go in the car and wait they nodded. I walked back up and said "all I know is why?" they looked at me. " we did it to protect you.We didn't know that girls could shift. We didn't want to risk losing someone we all cares about and were sorry. Do you forgive us" Embry asked. I frowned. "I still can't I'm sorry. As much as I want to I cant because of what happened and I know I'm supposed to forget it all but I can't" I said then left.

Jake POV
As soon as she walked away we felt guilty. My own sister couldn't forgive her family. But she was right. We abandoned her and Paul cheated on her with Rachel. It made the situation worse. But what Rosalyn doesn't know is that wasn't the whole truth. The truth is Paul was at his house just waiting for my sister because she was gonna spend the night. Then Rachel showed up Paul told her to leave. She didn't she forcefully kissed him and he tried to pull away but she wouldn't let him. Then Rose showed up and saw what they were doing and left. Now Rachel thinks Paul is her boyfriend which she isn't. "Okay that's it. Rachel you have to stop because you broke up a serious relationship between Paul and Rosalyn. We all knew the truth and Paul hates himself for hurting Rose but you just wanted to do whatever it took for him to imprint on you but he didn't so you need to leave Washington and never come home." I said. "WHAT?!" someone said. We turned around and saw Rose and boy did she look pissed. Her eyes change into a different color.

She walked up towards Rachel and punched her Sam had to hold her back

She walked up towards Rachel and punched her Sam had to hold her back. " Rachel you need to leave and never come home. That's something my daughter would do now leave." my dad said. Rachel sighed and took off. And that was the last time we heard from Rachel.  I looked at Rose and her eyes we're still that same color. "Rose calm down" I said. She wouldn't calm down. Her friends Damon and Stefan came back. "Rosie look at me remember Hope. She makes you and Klaus better people"Stefan said. Rosalyn closed her eyes and opened them to reveal her natural eye color. Rosalyn looked at us with a small smile." I wanted to tell you that's what happened but you left and I never got the chance to tell you" Paul said to Rosalyn. She looked so confused and guilty." I know I should've let you explain but it hurt Paul and you know that" Rosie said. We looked at each other." Just give me time to think about what I am going to do" Rosalyn said. We nodded and she smiled at us and left. I hoped my sister could forgive us.