Restless

{Ty's POV}
~At lani's house ~

"Yo Ty can you hand me your pocket knife so I can open this box?" Lani shouts from across the room "Nope Buh I can cut open the box for you" I walk over to her and open the box and then walked over to Keysha bc she was about to ask the same thing. I don't let ppl touch my knives even if you are close family or friends. I have a total of 5 pocket knives, A red one, a dark blue one, a black one with flames on it, a gold one, and a lavender one.

Keysha stops what she's doing and looks at my phone "Aye Trin Ace is calling you" I walk over to her and decline the call "why'd you decline it?" Lani looks up at me and asks. " it wasn't important I'll just call her when we finish" lani and Keysha look at each other and then at Me knowing something's wrong Buh they don't try to ask.

~later that night ~

I just got out the shower and my phone dings, it's Ace I wonder what she wants I really don't wanna be bothered rn.

Ace: yo shawty I tried to call you earlier Buh you ain't pick up

Me: ik Ace I declined your call

Ace: Damn ma what I do to you😂

Me: look can you go bother someone else I'm not in the mood

And with that I put my phone on dnd and started playing Brent Faiyaz through my speaker. Keysha knocks on my door, "it's open" I yell over the music so she can hear me "Hey ma is working a double shift tonight so she won't be home" I looked at her and she could tell I was going through something.

"What's wrong, you seem off ever since we left school" I look down and start playing with my fingers "I realized today was the 6 month mark of dad being gone, it's like I didn't pay attention to it until I finally looked at the date" key comes up to me and hugs me "it's gonna be alright, if you feel like you wanna cry then cry no one is gonna judge you" I hug her back and whisper a soft "thank you" in her ear.

Key goes back to her room and i lay back in bed and continue listening to my Brent Faiyaz, soon after i get a Facetime call from Ace. i sit up my eyes and answer the phone trying to make it sound like  i wasn't crying. "Hello" i answer the phone my voice shaky, "Wassup ma, why you crying?" i look down and start playing with my finger again.

"you dont have to tell me right now its ok" i look at her and smile. "you up for a ride? i can explain the function a lil better"  i looked at the clock on the side of my bed and looked back at the phone "sure gimme a min to put on some clothes and ill send you my addy" Ace smiles at me and says "Aight bet ill be there in 20" i nod my head and hang up.

i hop out my bed and go to my closet, i put on a pair of grey biker shorts and a grey top, with my grey high top vans. i go to key's  room to let her know i'm leaving for a lil bit ill be back in a lil bit. i text ace my address and go outside and wait for her. As im waiting lani texts me asking if im up, i text her back saying yeah buh im about to go out, she didnt reply so ig she went to take a shower. 5 minutes later i hear the roar of a 2020 Chevrolet Camaro 2lt. It was Grey with a white and black snake going across the 2 passenger doors.

i get up and walk towards the car, Ace got out and walked over to the passenger  door and opened for me, i said thank you and gave her a kiss on the cheek and got in. We were riding for a good 10 minutes before i broke the silence. "so we gon ride in silence or are you gonna tell me bout this lil function or whatever?" Ace looks at me out the corner of her eye and smirks "long story short it's a gangsta "ball' basically" i looked at her confused  "wtf is a gangsta ball?" we stop at a red light and she looks at me " its a party for all the biggest drug lords, gang bangers, and mafia leaders". " i dont have anything to wear even if i agreed to go".

We pulled up to this fancy looking store it was nice, looked way out of my budget tho. "What are we doing here?" Ace looked at me and smirked "just hush and come on" Ace grabs me by hand and drags me into the store. My mouth dropped in awe as I saw all the beautiful dresses hanging around the walls and on racks. I hear a faint giggle come from behind me.

"What are you laughing at?" I look up at with an eyebrow raised and my arms crossed "I'm laughing at you, you never seen these types of dresses have you?" I turn and look back at the dresses on the walls and racks "not exactly, I mean I never had a reason To where something so fancy. "Pick whichever one you want" I look back at Ace and smile big, I soon walk towards a sparkly grey dress that touch down to my feet.

"Go try it on" Ace says as she walks up behind me and grabs my waist. Her touch sent tingles down my spine, it made my heart skip, and it put butterflies in my tummy. I turn around and we are inches away from each other's faces, "I-I'm gonna go try this on" I turn on my heel and walk towards the dressing room.

~Ace's car in media~