"Everything is going to be okay." He added

"I know, it just breaks my heart to see her so sick and I, as her mother not able to do anything to take her discomfort away." I replied truthfully

"I know.. At least we can spend the next few weeks or god knows how long until the ordered quarantine in Seoul is over." That's Hyun Bin for you, always looking on the brighter side of situations.

The recent Coronavirus outbreak in Seoul has spiralled out of control and it was getting hard to contain the spread of the virus. Hence, Seoul went into a semi-lockdown with only essential workers allowed to leave the house for work.

Of course, they initially freaked out that Ji eun could have possibly caught the virus but fortunately that has been ruled out and she was officially diagnosed with flu by the Kim's family doctors.

The next hour or so, we just watched our beautiful baby sleep peacefully

                                 *******

The next morning, It was already 10am but the house was still dead silent.

The late night supper and coaxing must have exhausted all 3 of them. About 10 minutes later, Bin was the first to get up. He looked over to his right and saw his two precious babies still fast asleep.

Instinctively, he adjusted the blanket so it would cover the both of them more. Second thing he did was to gently touch Ji eun's forehead to check if her persistent fever came back.

Thankfully, she had a normal temperature.

Satisfied that both his babies are sleeping well and feeling better after a rough night, Bin hopped out of bed and into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Prior to this semi-lockdown, they had stocked up a lot of food including basic ingredients like vegetables, meat, eggs and rice. Looking through the kitchen cabinet and fridge, Bin picked out some kimchi, other ingredients and started on making some kimchi pancakes.

He also got Doenjang Jjigae boiling in a pot, ready to be served in about half an hour to an hour.

Not forgetting food for his little princess, he cooked up her favourite egg rolls and steamed some rice.

Looking at the time, it was already 11am. The perfect time to start setting the table, bringing the banchan out and serving the dishes on the dining table just in time for brunch.

After everything was prepared, I went back into our room to see if they had woken up.

The scene that greeted me next was truly the most precious sight to behold.

Yejin was snuggling Ji eun is her arms as she caressed her chubby cheeks and told Ji eun how much she loves her.

"Ji eun baby, eomma was so worried when you were so horribly sick last night."

"I can't remember the last time I felt this concerned. I love you baby, so does appa. We both love you more than you can ever imagine." She added as she leaned forward to  give a peck on Ji eun's lips.

Not wanting to disrupt this precious moment between the both of them, I stayed near the door and smiled foolishly to myself.