nine

Bang, bang, so automatic
Know you got me excited
And we don't gotta hide it
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Oh, oh, oh)

Taehyung backed away, he let his lips graze along Jungkook's cheek as he moved down to his lips. He took his time in watching Jungkook's reaction. It always riled him up at how the younger reacted to anything he did. It made his heartbeat accelerate and his arousal grow.

He stopped briefly in front of Jungkook's mouth, taking in all of Jungkook before anything happens. The way his eyes sparkled, from the tears but also they had this shine back in them that Taehyung didn't see when he first got there. The slight part of his lips as he sucked in breaths of air. The slight blush covering his face, making the atmosphere seem ten times hotter than it actually is. He could stare at Jungkook all day, he would but kissing him was much better.

Jungkook couldn't take Taehyung's gaze anymore and cupped his cheeks within his palms, bringing their faces close together and kissing Taehyung on the tip of nose. He then let his lips wander wherever he wanted them to go, from one eye to the other, his forehead, both cheeks and each corner of his mouth. He loved the small smile that creeped onto Taehyung's face as he did this. A smile that he would work to protect and keep on his face forever.

He lifted his hands and swung them around Taehyung's neck, his leg mimicking this movement over Jungkook's thigh. He settled himself and leaned into Taehyung's body, loving the way they fitted into each other like perfect puzzle pieces.

He connected their foreheads again, loving the way Taehyung's hands felt on his waist. They were protective and safe, unlike the stranger at the club. Taehyung's gentle hands were running circles up and down his waist and back, his touch completely erasing any unwanted memories.

He lowered his face slightly, their noses touching and the irresistible need to eskimo kiss Taehyung took over, and he couldn't help but smile as he did it and Taehyung reciprocated. He felt so content like this, like he didn't need anything else. But he wanted Taehyung. Yes, they had the rest of their lives but shouldn't they make the most of that time? Definitely.

Taehyung's eyes never left Jungkook as he leaned in, their lips hovering over one another's. The desperate urge to just connect their lips was so strong, but Taehyung wouldn't do that. Tonight, he'd let Jungkook call the shots.

Even though this wasn't their first kiss, obviously, Taehyung couldn't help the kaleidoscope of butterflies that fluttered in his stomach as Jungkook finally connected their lips. It wasn't anything intense, just a simple and innocent lip-on-lip kiss. But it didn't last for long.

Jungkook's heart felt at ease when his lips touched Taehyung's. The simple act enough to make him feel at home. Taehyung is his home, and he's been away for too long.

He tightened his grip around Taehyung, pushing the back of his head closer to his own. The move was a subtle indicator that Jungkook wanted more, one that Taehyung immediately picked up on.

They began moving their lips against one another's, slow and steady neither one wanting to rush things. Their lips moved to their own time as the boys ran their hands over as much of the others they could.

Taehyung knew Jungkook was built like a greek god and so he knew that he and his body should be worshipped like one. He was never shy with his movements, from caressing his waist to fondling his ass and finally running his fingertips over every dip and curve along his thighs and lower back.

Jungkook didn't really have much to work with, his position only really allowing him to touch around Taehyung's upper torso. He knew how much Taehyung loved it when he played with his hair, so he ran his fingers through the dark brown locks, stopping at a particular spot and tugging it lightly and evoking a hushed moan from Taehyung's lips.