Our home

Nathan's POV

After Anna moved into my house, it was no longer mine, it was ours.It was no longer my house, it was our home. She filled the empty space in my life.

I fell in love with her everyday as though I was meeting her again under the rain. She never stopped being the knight that saved me whenever I had a crappy day. She used to hold my hands and listen to me vent, it usually helped me. Then she tells me that she loves me and that calms me down. What happens after that is between me and her. She was my remedy. 

She had a, I wouldn't say bad, habit of pouring water on my head as I sat on the balcony. Her fetish for wet messy hair, I would say had gotten worse day after day. She did that when she was bored, it made her laugh. Seeing her happy made me happy so I immediately forget the fact that I should be annoyed by how wet she got me and laugh with her on how soaked I was. 

She loved singing in the showers, during cooking, while working out, while watching TV,... she just loved singing. At first it was funny, because she didn't have that much of a good voice, but after time I fell in love with the sound of it. Her voice gave me an internal peace that I had never experienced before meeting her. It was as though her voice was not even coming from outside but from within me, that's how much I felt deeply connected with her. 

When she didn't sing for a day it meant that her day wasn't going so well. So, I sit next to her and hold her hand and listen to her while she vents. I just returned a small favor.

Listening to her reading her writings became one of the things I loved the most, she was just truly great at it. She had let herself be engulfed in the ocean of creativity that she had, for so long, missed out on and been longing for. 

The amount of time she used the word "yeah" is astonishingly hilarious. She used to say that it's weird, because she only said that to me that often and I think I might say the same. I was just in love with her in every sense of the word. A true love that I never thought I would find in this world. 

I never believed in soulmate until I met Anna. She is my soulmate. She is pre-eminent. 

Keep up the support my fellow Homo sapiens! Love you all! :) :)