Everything's perfect. Right ?

Callums P.O.V

Shit. I cant believe I just said that. Now she knows how I feel about her and im sure she doesn't feel the same way about me. She hates me I know shes does especially now after what I did to her at that party. Seeing her with that boy made me so angry though just him being near her pissed me off and then she kissed him and I just couldn't help myself. I cant help it I Callum Kingsley am in love with Macey-Shortarse Roberts.

"Thats not funny..." I look up and Macey is staring at the floor, she sounds like she is about to cry.

Macey's P.O.V

I can feel myself chokin up, I know Callum doesn't love me and hearing him lie and say he does upsets me so much.

"Callum don't say things you dont mean...." I keep my head down and walk past Callum trying to hide the fact that im nearly crying. I feel a tight graps wrap around my arm and pull me back, I fall into Callums chest and he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Im not lying Macey" Callum whispers softly into my ear. I so badly want to wrap my arms around him and tell him I love him, but I just cant not after he kissed that girl right infront of me.

"Then why did you kiss that girl..." I murmur into his chest.

"Because....I was scared to get close to someone again and I thought if I made you hate me it would be easier to forget you but I just cant....I love you Macey" Callum tightens his grip around me and places his chin on the top of my head. I just can't hate him no matter how much of an arse he is ill always end up falling for him again.

I slowly move my arms up and put them around him pulling myself even closer to him. We both stand there just holding eachother. Callum eventually losens his grip around me and gently plants a kiss on my forehead before heading towards the other end of the room.

I slowly make my way to my bed and climb into it, I dont bother getting changed as im really tired and in shock right now. I lay my face into my pillow and for a moment me and Callum are both dead silent. I close my eyes and wriggle around and try to get myself to sleep but after ten minutes i give up I cant sleep after what Callum has told me. I wonder is Callums asleep.

I take a deep breathe in.

"Callum."

"Mmm?" I look over to him and he is laying on his back staring at the celing.

"I love you too." I mumble.

I see a slight grin appear on Callums face.

"Night Shortie" Callum turns on his side so his back is to me.

"Night" I turn away and smile to myself. I close my eyes and make another attempt at falling asleep.

1 hour passes, then 2 hours, then three. I just can't sleep god dammit! I climb out of bed and make my way over to Callums bed.

"Callum.....Callum...." I whisper not usre if he is awake or asleep.

"What." Callum turns around and stares at me. Yep he's awake.

"Well I can't sleep...." I stare at the floor and fiddle around with my top.

"Right.....so..." Callum looks at me confused.

"So I was wondering if I could err you know-"

"Sleep in my bed with me" I just know Callum has got a big grin on his face.

I slowly nod my head and Callum pats his bed inviting me in. I slowly climb in and rest my head on his pillow. Callum slowly wrapped his arm around and I snuggle into his chest breathing in his scent. I felt his hand stroking up and down my back softly making me fall alseep instantly.

Nothing can ruin this now. Everything is perfect and thats how its going to stay.

Right....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long ! <3

give me feeeedback guyss <3