My room mate is an extremely hot bastard.

Chapter 2.

No this can't be happening. Of all the people I could get put in a room with, I get stuck with him!

"You both know eachother?" Mr Howards asks looking at us both.

Callum nodded "Yes we met in the corridor earlier this morning, isn't that right shorty" He had an evil smirk spread across his face.

"Ermmm yes we did" I looked down at my feet again. I just couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye.

"I see...Callum what happened to your eye?!"

"I got hit in the face....." Callum looked at me and I could feel his eyes burning into me, I stayed silent, looking back at the ground. "With a tennis ball" Callum continues, I looked up at him shocked.

"I see, well you should get it looked at later"

"Oh dont worry sir I will"

"Good" Mr howards turned himself to face me "Now Macey, Callum will help you unpack and show you your class schelduel, feel free to explore the school, I will be in my office if you need me" Before I could say anything Mr Howards had already left. I was now alone with the devil. Crap.

I turned around to see Callum  staring at me "Well, I bet you didnt expect this now did you." Callum smirked at me.

"No not really and trust me im not happy about it either" I pulled my suitcase further into the room, slinging it onto my bed.

"Well shorty looks like well be seeing alot of eachother"

"First of all my name is Macey and no shit sherlock seeing as we are going to be sharing a room together"

Callum started to walks towards me, I began to back away from him, then finding myself against the wall, Callum leans forward and whispered into my ear "I wouldn't get sarcastic with me shorty."

I raised my eyebrow "Touch me and ill give you another black eye." I leaned forward and stare straight at him.
Callum started to laugh "Fiesty one arent you" He backs away from me, walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

I let out a sigh of relief, I take out my phone and dial Molly's number, Molly is my best friend we went to the same school together untill I got kicked out. The phones begins to ring and she picks up straight away.
"Macey!! I was waiting for you to ring me, I miss you already !"

"I miss you too Molly, You'll never guess what my mum has gotten me into !

"Do tell"

I explained the whole story of how Im the only girl that attends this boarding school and about how I punched Callum and then ended up having to share a room with him.

"Well that sounds...eventful" Molly voice is rather shocked.

"I know ! of all the people I could get stuck in a room with it has to be him!"

"Hmmm I know....Is he hot?" Molly asked me curiously.

"Molly thats not the point!"

"Yeah but is he hot"

"Molly..."

"Yes or no...."

"Yes he is extremely hot." I sigh.

I could hear Molly squealing down the phone

"Who is extremely hot?" Callum's Voice boomed behind me.

Shit.

"Err Molly ill call you later" Before she could protest I hang up the phone.

 I began to turn around so that I can face him "Oh I dont really think that is any of your buis...WHY ARENT YOU WEARING ANY CLOTHES" Callum is standing infront of me with nothing but a towel around his waist. I couldn't help but stare at him, He had a nice body with a six pack and nice arm muscles, His hair is soaking wet and he has just gone and made himself even more sexy. Fuck.

"I forgot to bring my clothes in....doesnt look like you really mind though, you seem to be enjoying staring at my body" Callum states, looking at me and smiling.

I could feel my face going bright red "No.. I was ...errr" Before I could explain myself Callum has pinned me up against the wall. "What do you think your doing ?!" My whole body went into shock.
Callum completely ignores me and I could feel him sliding his hands around my waist, he moved himself closer to me and slowly started to place kisses along my neck.
I stood there stunned for a second. I can't quite believe what is going on here, Callum my gorgeous but jerk of a room mate is kissing my neck and I must admit it is rather nice.... NO MACEY SNAP OUT OF IT. I mind slapped myself so that I come back  to my senses, I used all my strength and push Callum off me, he fell back and landed on the floor with a bang. He looked up at me and gave me a half smile.

"Hmm whats wrong with you shorty, I thought you might like it seeing as im so extremely hot" Callum started to laugh now, I could feel my face going red, I ran out of the room before he notices slamming the door behind me. I could already tell that from today forward my life is going to be made into a living nightmare.