Im the only girl here ? WTF!

I hope you enjoy my story !  <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay calm down. This isn't as bad as it looks, surely there has to be some sort of mistake. I mean there is no way that I am the only girl that is attending this boarding school. Right ?

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down my phonebook untill I came across my mums name, I pressed dial and after 3 or 4 rings she answered.

"What is it Macey ?" She sounded cheerfull and somewhat pleased with herself.

"Mother. would you kindly explain to me why I have arrived at my new school to find I am the only girl here!"

"What you figured it our already? I hoped you wouldn't realise for atleast a day or so, your so slow you usually dont figure things out this quick " I could hear a slight amusment in my mothers voice.

"Im going to ignore that highly offensive comment and kindly ask you one more time WHY AM I THE ONLY GIRL ATTENDING THIS SCHOOL!" I began shaking with anger.

"Because darling the school fees are cheap and no other school wanted you."

Okay so ill give her that, every other school rejected me due to the little incident that occured at my last school, but I dont think ill go into that.

"Oh I see so you thought the only solution was to send me to a boarding school full of teenage boys with raging hormones!" I shouted down the phone to her.

"Oh sweetheart your over reacting, I have to go claire's here, Bye darling see you soon"

"Wait mum !" It was too late she had already hung up.

How could she do this this to me, Her only daughter, her own flesh and blood ! Ill go to the headmaster im sure he will understand where im coming from!

I began to pull my suitcase along the path with a I'm pissed off so dont come near me expression across my face. 
From the corner of my eye I could see different groups of boys staring at me and whispering to eachother, I continued to walk down the path head held high untill finally I reached inside the school.
The school looked ancient like its been there for hundreds of years, The walls were filled with pictures of former students and teachers, So far nothing special about this school whatsoever.

I pulled my suicase acorss the long corridors, I'd been walking straight for about 5 minutes when I realized I didn't have a clue where im going. Crap. I turned back around and began walking in the oppisite direction.

BANG.

"ouch, HEY LOOK WHERE YOUR GO.....ing....!" I looked up and staring at me is the most gorgeous boy i've ever seen! He had the most beautiful green eyes that compliment his slightly tanned skin, His sandy brown hair flopped acorss his face slightly. Mum Thankyou for sending me to this school, I take back every bad thing I ever said about you.
The boy smilesd at me and crouches down infront of me, He  waslooking at me straight into my eyes, my heart was beating so fast I felt like its was going to burst out of my chest.

"I heard there was a girl starting here today" He touched my face and I could feel that I was going bright red now. "Nobody mentioned you was ugly though."
I looked up at him and smiled, Not only is he gorgeous he's also the most sweetest boy I have ever... WAIT WHAT DID HE SAY ?!

"Excuse me !" I stared at him shocked "UGLY ?!" I stood up with my arms folded, Oh he so doesn't want to get on the wrong side of Macey-lee Roberts, especially not today.

He stands up and smirked at me "Quite a temper you have there, makes you even less attractive then what you already are" He laughed abit before turning and walking away.

I could feel rage running through me, I stormed after him dragging my suitcase along with me "OI GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE!" He ignored me completely and continued walking away from me. Now he is making me really mad.
"I SAID STOP OR ARE YOU DEAF?!" The boy sighed and turned around so he is facing me.

"What ?" He folded his arms, leaning himself against a wall.

I glared at him clenching my fists. "How dare you call me ugly!" I took a step closer to him and looked up at him.

"Only speaking the truth shorty." He looked down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Want me to wipe that smirk off your smug little face?!" I couldn feel myself getting even more angry now.

He laughs at me "Oh whats a little girl like you gonna do, Why dont you run alo..." Before he could finish his sentence I swung my fist as hard as I could and punched him straight around the face. "OUCH!" He looked up at me shock as to what just occured.

"Thats what you get for calling me ugly you bastard!" I turned away from him and walked away whilst mumbling abusive words under my breath. 

After walking for about ten minutes I finally calmed down and found myself outisde the headmasters office. I took in a deep breath in and knocked on the door.

"Come in"  a mans voice came from the other side of the door. I enter the room quickly, shutting the door gently behind me. 

He look's up at me and smiles "Ahh you must be macey-lee roberts come in and take a seat."

I smiled and pulled my suitcase into the room and take a seat. "Hello Mr errr..." Crap I forgot his name.

"Mr Howards" He sits down in his chair, looking at me before clearing his throat. "By now im sure you've realised you are the only girl that is attending this school" He continued.

I nodded at him "Yes and I was wondering why ?" I tried to act as sweet as possible.

"Well only recently has this turned into a boarding school for both boys and girls and seeing as its the middle of the school term no girls have yet applied for obvious reasons, seeing as you was kicked out of your last school you had no choice but to join in the middle of the school term and we are more than delighted to have you here." He smiled at me and I just stared at him gobsmacked.

"Sir you do realise I am the only girl amongst teenage boys with raging hormones !" Im beggining to lose the sweet act now.

"Oh dont worry about that I thought of a good solution to that problem." He is looking very pleased with himself.

"which is....." I stared at him waiting to hear what he has to say.

"You will share a room with one of the boys here so that he can make sure you are safe" He smiled at me.

Is this headmaster retarded in someway or just plain stupid.

"Your joking right..."

"No."

"Im a girl"

"I know"

"He's a boy"

"Yes..."

"I have boobs.."

"As do most females....."

We both stared at eachother in utter silence.

"Well why don't we go get you settled in" Mr Howards stood, taking my suitcase for me.

I followed him silently down the corridor, We walked past tons of rooms and it feels like i've been walking forever when Mr Howards suddenly stops.

"Here we are room 206" Mr Howards knocked on the door and it was immediantly opened

"Callum, Ive brough you your new room mate." I stepped inside the room, looking down at the floor, when I look up my jaw drops.

A smile was spread across the boys face "Well well well, we meet again shorty.

My name is Macey-lee Roberts and I have one word for you FML.