Caroline/1

I can't believe i'm in New Orleans, who would have thought that a baby vampire who has just lost her mom is in a supernatural city that has vampires, werewolves and witches, anyway i'm here to help keep a newborn Baby safe from witches because they want this child dead just because she's Nicklaus Mikaelson's daughter.

"how will i be able to help"? Caroline asks Davina, as the witch starts chanting a spell to get Rebekah Mikaelson to wake up, "You are more then just a vampire Caroline and together you and Rebekah can keep Hope safe" the witch tells Caroline who is freaking out but not showing it as she holds Hope.

it doesn't take long for Rebekah Mikaelson to wake up and when she does she's up and in a blink of a eye pushes Davina against the wall, "what the hell have you done and why is Caroline here"? Rebekah demands more then asks, "she can help and plus if she wanted to do any harm to the child she would have done it by now" Davina says once Rebekah has let go of her.

"Your right, now i take it that she's coming on the run with me and Hope" Rebekah says to Davina, "Yes, now i can only hold them of for a few minutes more, Caroline and Hope are already wearing their bracelet you need to wear and keep this on at all times" Davina says to Rebekah and hands her a silver bracelet with two linked hearts, Rebekah takes the bracelet and puts it on, she turns to Caroline who is still Holding Hope, "Right we need to leave, now" Rebekah says and takes Hope from Caroline, "You will know when it's safe to return, the charms will turn Blue" Davina says before Rebekah and Caroline leave, Davina gives a sad smile as she watches them go.

A while later.

"You know Rebekah i wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Davina and i get you don't like me because of everything that has happened but we have a baby to look after and yes this isn't something i ever thought i would be doing but i love kids and Hope she's innocent in all of this so Yes Rebekah i'm going to stay and keep Hope safe if you like it or not" Caroline says, Rebekah doesn't say anything for a few minutes, "your right Caroline maybe the only time i'll say your right but for Hope's sake we put most of the hate aside for Hope" Rebekah says.

its not long till they reach the house they will be staying at for some time, "we will go shopping tomorrow" Rebekah says once they are inside and sat in the living room, the house has a living room, kitchen, a lovely backyard, three bedrooms two has an ensuite, a bathroom, and a office/library.

"Hope seems to be calm with you" Rebekah says as she looks hope asleep in Caroline's arms, "I used to babysit sometimes so i know a few things to calm babies" Caroline answers as she looks at Hope, Caroline's heart hurts with knowing she'll never have kids but she's fine with that because for now she gets to keep a little baby girl safe from everyone that wants to hurt her.

part one let me know how you guys like this so for.

vote and comment-Jessica.