10

Hayley takes a few seconds before she heads into the kitchen where Caroline is, Now or never, Hayley thinks to herself, "Caroline" Hayley says, Caroline spins around to face Hayley but because she's turned so fast the glass of blood slips from her hands and falls to the floor, "damn it" Caroline says under her breath, "Sorry" Hayley says, Hayley walks over to the sink and picks up the dishcloth, she kneels on the floor and starts the clean up the mess, "I can do that Hayley" Caroline says, "No you don't and besides i've cleaned most of it" Hayley answers and she stands up, Once she's finished sorting out the mess, Hayley faces Caroline, "Hope must tell all the kids she meets how your such a great mom, which you are" Hayley says, Caroline is just stood there looking at Hayley, Caroline goes to speak but Hayley cuts her of.

"No i mean it Caroline, I was so so so happy to be a mother at first i wasn't but then i got used to the idea, over these last 4 years the only thing i've wanted is to find Hope my daughter and be her mother, but I don't need to fill that role for Hope, Because Hope has you Caroline, so yeah it will hurt for awhile but don't doubt for a second that you are not Hope's mother because you are" Hayley says, "Really, because i've tried to well you know not to be the over the mother because i knew her real one was well you" Caroline answers, "Caroline your better at the mother thing more then me and besides i think i'm cut out to be more of an Aunt then a mom" Hayley says, "well if that's what you want then why don't we go out as soon as Kate gets here"? Caroline asks Hayley, "That sounds like a plan" Hayley answers, Caroline and Hayley talk for a bit more till Hayley has to go to a meeting to do with the wolves.

Caroline stays sat in the same chair she must have been there for some time till she hears Hope's voice, "Mommy look what Auntie Bekah has done".

Caroline shakes herself from her thoughts and turns to look at her daughter, dressed in nearly enough the same dress Elsa wears in Frozen 2 the white one, Hope's hair is down in soft waves, with a small crown on her head, and small painted crystals going from under her eyes around and stopping above her eyebrows, "You look lovely just like a real princess" Caroline says to Hope, Hope's smile grows even bigger before she gives her mom a hug and then she runs out of the room but not before saying she's going to tell everyone she's a princess, "Is something the matter Rebekah"? Caroline asks, as Rebekah is just looking at her.

"Is everything alright between you and Hayley"? Rebekah asks, "Yes, at least i think so" Caroline answers and smiles, "Well then that's good to hear because i won't have to hurt her" Rebekah says, "what do you mean by that"? Caroline says, "my dear sister means locking Hayley up and having fun at torturing her" Klaus' voice says from the door way, Caroline not taking any notice of what she's doing stands up and walks over to Klaus, "Seems like your in a more of a happy mood then this morning" Klaus says to Caroline and warps an arm around Caroline holding her close, they don't notice when Rebekah leaves through the other door.

"Hayley and I talked" Caroline says, she feels Klaus tense up, "oh how did that go"? Klaus asks, If Hayley said one thing that wasn't nice well she'll have me to deal with, "it went finem Hayley said i'm better suited at a being a mom to Hope then she is, and Hayley also said she's more of an aunt then a mom" Caroline answers, "well then you have your answer Caroline, you have and will always be Hope's mother" Klaus says, Caroline goes to speak but Klaus presses his lips against Caroline's, Klaus picks Caroline up before laying her on the ground in front of the fire, Klaus pulls back to look at Caroline, "Please" Caroline says, "Please, what my Queen"? Klaus asks, letting the nickname slip, "Touch me" Caroline answers.

Klaus trails his hands over Caroline's breasts making Caroline heart skip a beat, he then trails his hands down her sides to the edge of the dress she is wearing, Klaus pushes the dress up and he slowly pushes Caroline's knickers down, Klaus trails his right hand up Caroline's thigh till he reaches between her legs, Klaus slowly rubs Caroline, Caroline's breathing comes in short gasps, when all of a sudden Klaus pushes 2 fingers inside of her, he slowly moves his fingers within her, but not at the speed she wants, Caroline moans and lifts her hips to get Klaus to fuck her with his fingers, Klaus smirks and finally gives Caroline want she wants, he moves his fingers in and out of her and rubs her clit with his thumb, it doesn't take long till Klaus Pushes Caroline over the edge, Caroline throws her head back and screams in pleasure, Klaus waits a few seconds for Caroline to calm down before removing his fingers from herI can't wait to bury myself inside of Caroline but not yet, Klaus thinks to himself as he tastes her sweetness, "How are you feeling my Queen"? Klaus asks Caroline doesn't answer but leans up to give Klaus a soft kiss, "I've never felt better" Caroline says and smiles, Klaus pulls Caroline's dress back down, and then her gets the throw that is over the settee and he puts it over Caroline and he slides next to her, Klaus warps his arm around Caroline and pulls her against him so that she's laying with her head on his chest, "I'll do whatever i can to keep you here with me Caroline" Klaus tells her, "Well if you make me feel like that then i'm not going to fight" Caroline answers, "so the only thing i have to do is to touch you, well if i had known that i would have done it long ago love" Klaus answers, Klaus doesn't get an answer from Caroline so he looks down and finds that she is sleeping klaus smiles and tightens his arms around Caroline and falls asleep as well.

sorry for the late update, took awhile to get this chapter done, i wanted to this one a happy chapter because the next chapter well let's just say it won't be such a happy one.

do you think Elijah, Hayley and Katherine should all be together?.

Has anyone read A Discovery Witches, or seen the tv show? I'm in love with it all although i like the books a bit better.

please follow, vote and comment-Jessica.