oh no-

Ops I did it again, I played with your heart-
Sorry I didn't see you there. Welcome to a new fuckin weird chapter I've written!
And B for god's sake if you read this Ima do something bad. Everyone else, you don't have to worry, you're probably not B if your name doesn't start with B and you know me IRL which I'm really sorry for you if you do.
Anyways, let's get started! And please, feel free to give constructive criticism, I LOVE THAT SHIT😍❤

I arrive at the fancy hero school panting from all the running. I have to take a break and catch my breath or I would for sure pass out. Breath in, breath out. I tell myself as I slowly clam down and prepare myself for entering the school that has been constantly on my mind for the past three years.

I don't think I ever have been this excited. Maybe it's because of all the years in solitude in that crappy apartment, but it actually felt like I belonged. I stepped into the enormous school and started panicking. This place is huge! What if I can't find my classroom!? and then get late for my first class!? And then lose the respect of everyone in class!? And then get so bothered that everyone doesn't like me that I can't perform!? And then get kicked out for being bad and then once again get stuck in that apartment with nothing but my thoughts to keep me company!?

"Uh, are you okay?" A deep voice says and it stops my spiraling. I turn around to be met by a tall guy with dark blue hair and glasses.

"Y-yes, I just don't know what way to go to find my classroom..."  I say and look down at the floor, ashamed.

"Maybe I can help you? Tell me, which class are you in?"

"1-A! Do you know where it is?"

"Do I know where it is!? Of course, I do! My brother has been training me to find that classroom before I stepped foot in this place! I'm actually enrolling in that class myself. Nice to meet you, classmate! I'm Iida Tenya!" He says with a lot of hand gestures and in the end, he extends his hand to me.  I'm not quite sure what to do, it's been quite some time since I meet someone (except my mother). I stare at his hand for a while trying to figure out what to do.

"I th-" he starts but he's not able to finish his sentence since I once again start panicking and extends my hand and raise it in the air at a fast speed. I end up smacking his face. He puts his hands on his face trying to hide his pained face.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY IIDA I PANICKED AND I DIDN'T  KNOW WHAT TO DO I'M SO ASHAMED PLEASE FORGIVE ME, PLEASE!!!" I beg as I put both my hands on my cheeks trying to hide a bit of my tomato-red face.

"No. Worries." He grunts and removed his hands from his face.

"Let me walk with you to the classroom and remind everyone we meet not to do a handshake with you." He says and starts walking.

"So that's what you were trying to do! I'm so sorry, I haven't been around people that much for past years." I say as I start following him trough the many hallways.

"I get it. You didn't tell me your name thought."

"Oh, how rude if me. I'm (L/n) (F/n), but please call me (Y/n)."

"Okey (Y/n), we're here," Iida says and stops outside a classroom with a sing hanging over it that says 1-A. He gestures to the door with his hand. "Ladies first." He then says with a smile.

"Well thank you, my good sir," I say and giggle. I then open the door to reveal an empty classroom. "Looks like we're the first to arrive," I say as I take a seat in the back of the classroom. I'd nod and looks like a proud swan.

"Of course." He says proudly.

The door once again opens revealing a short girl with green hair and really big eyes. She kind of reminds me of a frog but I don't really know why.

"Welcome my dear classmate to your first day! I'm Iida Tenya and it's a pleasure meeting you!" He says with once again, a LOT of hand gestures. I can't help but see how silly it looks, so I start hysterically laughing.

"(Y/N) THAT'S VERY RUDE OF YOU!" Iida yells at me.

"I can't help it! You're such a dork! I can't believe I didn't realize that sooner!" I say as I continue hysterically laughing. The frog girl joins in but not as hysterically. She takes the seat in front of me.

"Hello, I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu!" She says and extends her hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Iida says.

"Shut it dork face." I spat at him and take Tsu's hand and shake it. "I'm actually quite nice despite what he says. I just by mistake smacked his face when we meet, and he is grumpy." I joke and she chuckles. Iida just sighs and shakes his head. Even tho he's trying to hide it, I can see a small smile on his face.

The door knocks open revealing a very familiar face, Bakugou fucking Katsuki. He keeps his gaze at one of the front desks where he takes a seat. He doesn't look around at all and I thank my lucky stars he didn't.

"Welcome dear classmate-" Iida starts but gets interrupted.

"Shut up you extra." Bakugou says nonchalantly and stares up at Iida.

"Excu-" Iida starts once again.

"You heard me, back of or I'll kill you." Bakugou says and puts his feet up at the desk in front of him. I'd a gasped and slammed his hand in the desk.

"That's unacceptable!" Iida shouted.

The fight went on for quite some time and more and more people started walking into the classroom. I talked with Tsu a while waiting on everyone to get in. While I was talking with Tsu a gorgeous tall girl with long black hair in a ponytail walked in and took the seat next to me. She joined our conversation [and I swear if she was gay I'd totally date her.] (Idk bout you but I'm bi and Momo is damn hot. Just ignore this part I just needed to fangirl over this stunning best girl, sorry, I get back into the story.)

Her name was Momo and she was really smart. If I ever needed help with homework I'd totally ask her, but I probably won't since I'm quite smart myself. Later a guy who I remembered quite well entered the classroom, Shoto Todoroki. He wore a plain face and I realized a huge scar covering about half his face. I wonder how he got that. Unlike Bakagou he actually took a look around so I pretended to drop something and hid my face under the table. I don't think he realized me but that was close.

At last, our teacher rolled in - the literary did, in a freaking sleeping bag - and announced himself as professor Aizawa. I heard some people fangirling and fanboying and the loudest one of all was no one other than Izuku Midoriya, my sweetest childhood friend who's the only one who didn't hurt me. Aizawa told us about our first lesson but I didn't pay much attention since I was busy examining the cinnamon bun.

Suddenly the teacher stops talking and I sit there like a confused apple. (Don't ask, I don't have that big of a vocabulary)  Everyone starts leaving the room and Tsu and Momo realize my confused state. They start giggling and then they tell me what's going on.

I

promise some Katsuki and Shoto scenes in the next chapter! Sorry for writing such a boring chapter...

I know what ur thinking. Dang Author, why can't you upload good new chapters within a reasonable time. And my answer is, I have no fucking idea.

That's probably not what ur thinking and I don't quite know what the duck I'm doing writing this shit now.

Also, B, if you read this far, you dead💀