Who the accual fuck!?

Here ya go! Another chapter of this messed up book haha. I hope you enjoy reading it even tho it's probably not my best chapter ever. Ima try to make one more, soon❤
(Also, thanks for all the comments, I love them😍)

After three years of solitude in the crowded apartment, I have come to terms with not going outside. I stopped going to school right after the incident with Shoto and Katsuki since my mother had grown so paranoid after the happening. I've mostly spent my time reading boring school books that don't interest me a bit, but it was better than laying on the floor and staring at the white flawed ceiling.

Mother left for work at about 6 am and arrived home somewhere in between 7 and 9 pm every day. She workes on weekends and it was never clear if it was because she had to or if she did it willingly to avoid seeing me.

But I don't mind it much anyway since mother mostly looked at me with pitty clear in her gaze. I was always a pain in mother's eyes, a broken vase with the pieces carefully glued together. Something broke and damaged that never would be the same as before and could break again by the slightest touch.

I got over my trauma after a year and if it weren't for mother's behavior I wouldn't feel broken or even damaged at all. I felt like the same person that I used to be, only with fewer friends and two huge burn marks on my stomach.

I'm so tired of being in this apartment. I want to go outside, meet people. I even wanna meet Shoto and Katsuki, even tho I probably shouldn't. They were my absolute best friends and a big part of my childhood and help form the person I turned out to be. I know I should think this way, but... I do...

My thoughts get interrupted by a huge slam. It's only 3 pm so the mother shouldn't be home for at least a few hours. My heart starts beating rapidly as I realize someone can have broken into the apartment. Even tho I never really use my powers, I turn on my fire so they light up both my hands. I never really trained my quirk so it isn't as powerful as it could have been, but it's something.

"Who's there!?" I scream as I move closer to where the sound came from.

Nobody answers.

"Who's fucking there!? Come out or I'll kill ya!"

"Wow, someones got a bit aggressive. It's not from your mother, is it?" A deep voice I've never heard says. I can't see the person that the voice belongs to, but it doesn't sound like a nice person.

"No, that can't be. Your mother has a good and polite language. Oh, what a goodie-goodie she is. I don't quite know about you tho." The person continues. I can hear the sound of footsteps growing louder as the person continues.

"It was so long since I last saw you. Last time you where so small I could hold you in my arms." I freeze, could it be?

A figure reveals itself from behind a wall. It's a tall man with (e/c) eyes and short (h/c) hair. I recognize him, but I can't figure out who he is.

"Oh, look at you! You really are your mother's daughter. So beautiful and sweet. I hate how she took you away from me, you and your mother was my everything." I'm not sure, but I think this man might be my father.

"A-are you, m-my father?" I shutter as I take a few steps back.

"You didn't know? Sorry, I thought you remembered me..." He says and his smile fades. He looks at me, studying my face and feet as I continue to back away.

"I might be tripping, but it feels like you're afraid of me. Why is that?" He askes and gazes at me with pain in his eyes?

"W-what are y-you going t-t-to do with m-me?" I ask, trying to sound at least a little bit confident.

"I'm going to take you home."

Timeskip

Everything is a blur. I remember a smell and then everything turned black. The smell was odd, it didn't smell anything I ever smelled before but it was strong and not sweet at all. I can't really recall anything when the police ask me about what happend. I just shake and answer everything with 'I don't know'. Mother is here. Shes also shaking and holding me close in a never-ending hug. She's apologizing again and again about whats happend even though I doubt she had anything to do with it.

I know that I probably should be scared and prize the calmness and solitude in the apartment. But if anything, this just made me want to leave the house even more. I know it's most kids' dream to become a hero. To save people and be enormously famous. I never really been that interested in becoming one. But now I realize that maybe it isn't that bad. Someday I need to get back to school so why not go to UA? Its a good school and if I work hard enough I might get in!

Time skip

It's here! It's finally here! The first day of UA high! What a great day to be alive! I can barely stop screaming outside my head and now I have to quiet all of my voices shouting in excitement. I have everything packed in my school bag, the uniform on and just a tiny bit of makeup to look okay on the first day.

I wish I could wear a hoody today instead of the uniform, in case some weirdo approaches and I need to hide my adorable and stunning face (yes, your readers are stunning). But I guess I now can protect myself if something were to happen. Especially after all the hard-ass training, I've been thru.

I grab my shit and put on my shoes. Then I leave for the first time in a long time, meet people who are actually my age!

So, not so yandere. But my fingers hurt and Im sleepy. Enjoy ya... Adorable pieces of shi-
Wait I can't say that to you, or actually, I can. I love ya and bye😘