gone

Hello dearest readers, I want to start this chapter by thanking you all. Thanks for all the reads and all the votes they mean a lot! Also, I want to give a special thanks to you who comment on my stories, the comments really mean the world to me! I myself are not a fan of author's notes so I will make this short but I need to thank cursedpfppic who gave some really great constructive criticism that really helped me with both my stories. Also, constructive criticism and questions are always welcome and appreciated so feel free to comment!

"Of course, come in." Endeavor said stepping aside to let (y/m) in. He led her to another room and closed the door. You still were in the kitchen so you didn't really know what was happening.

Enji Todoroki's pov

I and the mother of (y/n), Shoto's future mother in law sat in one of my conference rooms. I would have been suspicious of this woman if it weren't for the fact that I've met her before. She was kidnapped and I would have saved her but her daughter was a perfect fit for Shoto and I didn't want to risk anything by saving her. I've known (m/n) for a long time as we both attended AU, but the poor thing had one of the most powerful villains falling for her. I think she at a start liked him too, but when she left him so that her daughter could grow up in a normal place her baby daddy kidnapped her. Then (Y/n) was alone and it was a great opportunity for me to take care of her and arrange a marriage between her and Shoto.

"So what did you want to talk about," I asked her.

"I would like to have my daughter back. As you know I was kidnapped by her father and now when I'm free I want my daughter back." She said firmly.

"I don't know about that, I have custody over y/n until she's 18 and since you have been gone for so long I doubt you can get custody of her. Also, Shoto really likes her and she motivates him to train."

"But she is my daughter. She is my world and everything I have." She started to cry. She was opening her mouth to talk again when a great idea popped into my mind.

"Let's make a deal. (Y/n) lives with you all the time but at summers when she lives with us since Shoto would be devastated if she would leave him for too long. Also, I would like you to sign some contracts for arranging (Y/n) to marry Shoto in the future." I propose and she thinks about it for a while.

"...Fine." she finally answers.

"Great. You can take her, she's in the kitchen."

(Y/n)'s pov

You were sitting in the kitchen, patiently waiting for Shoto's dad to tell you you can eat. Everything was really quiet. Rei was really nervous and she sometimes gave you worried looks. Shoto, on the other hand, stared at you, he often did that during dinner. What was going on? Have you done something bad? Who was here?

After a while, a familiar woman entered the room. Her eyes were full of tears as she ran up to you. She took your hands in hers. She looked you deeply in your eyes.

"Hello (Y/n)! You have no idea how much a missed you!" More tears streamed down her cheeks. You were kinda confused about who this person was but she felt somewhat... familiar...

"Oh, I almost forgot. (Y/n) love, I'm your mother." She said and it didn't take long before you were ugly crying.

"Mum!?" You cried and hugged her. You sat there crying for a while in the arms of your mother. You felt so happy because

"Your mother is here and she's taking you home, okay?" she said as she let go of you to look you in the eyes. You didn't know how to answer so you just nodded.

Shoto's pov

What was happening!? Is that woman going to take away my precious (y/n)!? She can't! (Y/n) is mine! They hugged each other again.

"(Y/n), let's go home. Say goodbye to the Todorokis." Her mom said and (y/n) looked at me. She walked up to me and embraced me. She smelled so nice. She made me feel warm, she made me feel complete.

"Goodbye Shoto. I love you." She sobbed while she was crying. Is this really happening!? Is she leaving me? She can't, she's mine.

"(Y/n) you can't leave me." I commanded.

"She won't, she will be here all summers. Don't worry Shoto." (Y/n)'s mother said with a gentle voice and smiled at me. She sounded like a kind woman but she couldn't possibly be that since she is taking away the most important thing in my life.

"Please (Y/n), you can't! You can't leave me!" I started to stammer. I felt something on my left cheek, a tear. I embraced (Y/n) back and hold her very close.

"Please (Y/n)!" I cried out.

"It will be okay. I won't leave you forever, we'll see each other every summer!"

"No! I need you here! Constantly!" I hugged her even tighter. She can't leave me. No way.

"Shoto, let go of (Y/n)." Endeavor said as he already had grown bored with the long goodbye.

"No! She's not leaving!" I screamed.

"Shoto-" (Y/n) tried to speak but I cut her off.

"You're not leaving me (Y/n), period." I said.

Endeavor took a grip on me and tried to drag me apart from (Y/n).

"Let go of her this instant or you won't be able to see her, ever." Endeavour said. I let go of (Y/n) against my will.

"Bye Shoto and bye guys. I'll miss you all." (Y/n) said and walked away with her mother. It went so fast, now she's gone and my whole world has fallen apart.