Chapter 22

Beomgyu closed his eyes, sighing when he felt the lukewarm water start cascading down his body from the shower. He felt tired, tired because of practicing. Who wouldn't get tired of practicing though?

They had practiced for five days straight, but they still needed to practice and finish their dance steps perfectly. Thus, Ryujin will come to their house on Sunday for them to practice again.

After showering, Beomgyu wrapped his lower part using his bath towel before heading to his bedroom. He rummaged through his wardrobe and wore a tee and sweatpants.

Afterwards, he sat down on his bed. He picked his phone on his nightstand to check the time and right after he checked the time, his phone rang. His face lit up when he saw the caller ID. He cleared his throat before answering the call.

"Hello Kai?" Beomgyu started, only to be approached by sobs.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, and Kai's sobs became louder.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong?"

"I just.." Kai paused and sniffled. "I just.. miss Jeongin hyung. He's been busy for the whole damn week and I miss him so much. He didn't even give me a call at least once." Kai explained amidst his sobs.

"Did you already try to call him?" Beomgyu asked.

"No, I'm shy."

Beomgyu chuckled. "I thought you two were dating already."

"Yes, we are, but hyung.. I'm still shy about approaching him."

"And you just let your shyness drive you?" A moment of silence before Beomgyu continued talking.

"If you really miss him, then give him a call, trying won't hurt you."

Kai's sobs slowly died down.

"If he won't answer you, then better do the move first like visiting him with little surprises or offering help with the stuff that makes him busy just to be with him." Beomgyu laid on his bed.

"Fine. I'll try." Kai muttered. "Anyway, hyung?"

"Hm?" Beomgyu closed his eyes but his phone was still beside his ear.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"They're still preparing for it." Beomgyu replied, opening his eyes. "How about you-" Beomgyu was cut off from speaking when he heard Kai's mother's voice. "Honey! Time to eat!"

"Is that aunt Jasmine?"

"Yeah."

"Tell her I miss her too, especially her scolds."

"Alright." Kai chuckled. Beomgyu giggled. "You should go eat now before she scolds you."

"Okay." Soon, Kai hung up the phone call. Beomgyu retrieved his phone on his nightstand as he attempted to close his eyes again for the meantime, waiting for Taehyun to call him for dinner, but he unknowingly fell asleep.

"Hyung time for-" Taehyun opened Beomgyu's bedroom door, but halted from speaking as he softened at the sight when he saw Beomgyu sleeping already. Taehyun walked towards the sleeping older and sat down on his bed. He ran his fingers on the older's hair and stroked it.

"He must've been really tired from practicing." He muttered. He laid beside Beomgyu and poked his cheek to wake him up. "Hyung." Beomgyu slightly moved but no response to him.