"Jakob Nystrom, 30. Girlfriend, Petra Larson. Leaders of a Norse Paganism hate group," Ward speaking pulled Nina's gaze away from the picture of the charred words burnt into the ground and looked at the screen where the photos of the culprits lay.

"And their numbers are growing thanks to what happened in Greenwich and thanks to the internet. Yay, internet, she said sarcastically," Skye said with fake enthusiasm before dropping the smile plaster on her face.

"Hate spreads when people fear for their lives," Nina added, it was common logic that humans were always running to hate whenever faced with the unknown.

"Norse Paganist?" Simmons asked Skye, backtracking to her previous statement.

"Obsessed with anything derived from Norse mythology, stories of Asgard," Ward picked up the 3D model of the imprint that Fitz had printed out from the model they had taken from the tree.

"And now a weapon," he looked at it with a keen eye, trying to figure out what made the original one so powerful.

"The scan accounted for only one side. Too much damage to the tree for a complete reproduction," Fitz gestured to Simmons to continue the explanation and she didn't hesitate as she began speaking, "but, see here, it's clearly broken on both ends."

"So there are more pieces?"

"Yeah, two at least," Fitz confirmed.

"Which means Sid and Nancy may be looking for a complete set."

"I always knew the confirmation of Thor, would come back to bite us in the-" Nina's words trailed off as May and Coulson entered the lab. She grinned at her boss and nodded to May. Coulson and she had grown closer after he watched her almost kill Hand for endangering the team. He was seeing her as a permanent member of their family now and she actually felt like one.

"The markings?" Ward was straight business as he asked the two to disclose what they had gone to find out.

"Asgardian symbolism. Hard to translate with our limited knowledge," Coulson took the rod from Ward and started checking it out himself.

"You should give your buddy the God of Thunder a shout. He gets his powers from his hammer, right? What if this is his nail to the hammer?" Skye said, doing a poor job of keeping the longing from her voice. The girls, surprisingly including May, had a previous discussion solely about how dreamy Thor was.

The answer was, dangerously dreamy.

"I already did. Director Fury told me he's off the grid. And if he has a cellphone, we don't have the number," from what Tony had told Nina about Thor, she highly doubted that Mr He's Adopted had a phone.

"SHIELD's investigations are on the trail of Nystrom and his followers."

"They won't be for long, Nystrom's crazy but he seems to know what he's doing," Nina added, knowing his type.

"We're charged with identifying the object and finding any other pieces before they do," Coulson relayed the mission to his team.

"They seem to have some advantage. They found this thing in 150 square kilometres of Norwegian forest."

"Guys, what if it called to them with magic?" Skye seemed rather excited by her idea while May looked at the hacker like she'd grown an extra head.