𝙺.𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 // 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Start from the beginning

As she walks through the hallway, finding something better to do to occupy her free time, her name being called echoed throughout the place. Turning around there she sees the Love pillar waving at her.

"Oh! (Y/n)-chan!"

The pink-green headed hashira exclaimed as she grins wide at the sight of her young friend. (Y/n) turned around as her long (h/c) locks swayed as she does so ⁠- it was a lovely sight. She is truly pretty; a sight for sore eyes.

The young girl smiled warmly and her (e/c) coloured eyes gleamed with glow and ran towards her big sister figure person. Both of them embrace each other happily; delighted to see the other.

(Y/n)'s smiled turned into a cute-feared one at the strength Kanjori exerted at their hug. It was like being gripped tightly by a gigantic hand as the air inside couldn't process properly.

"K-kanjori-san... you can let go now." (Y/n) softly said as she managed to get a grip. To her luck, Kanjori let go with a wide smile plastered on her angelic face.

"Come! Let's have fun!"

By fun, she meant eating a whole box of sakura mochi.

The two female made themselves comfortable by the porch, munching on the soft and mouth melting treat they're having. They would chat now and then, even while eating. They do enjoy each other's company, for these two had some friend time every once in a while.

And no doubt ⁠⁠- being the 'Love pillar' has its perks. One that the young female can have the benefit of.

Kanjori giggled at how fast Hanako's eating the sweet treat as if she learned it from her. Kanjori gave her a glass of water that pushed the treat down her throat smoothly.

"Thank you." (Y/n) said softly as she placed down the cup on her lap.

Her dainty fingers held onto the material, rubbing it as she thought deep. There is a small smile on her face, and her eyes softened in sadness. She looks somewhat troubled and Kanjori noticed.

The hashira put a hand on the shoulder of the young one and stared at her in sympathy. She knew about her and Tanjiro, as (Y/n)'s senior and friend⁠ ⁠- Kanjori wouldn't hesitate to help the young one.

"(Y/n), are you alright?"
She said that make (Y/n) stiffed a bit and slowly settled the cup down.
"You can tell me anything!"

The young girl smiled thankfully at the kindness of Kanjori, really grateful to have her as a friend.
"I'm very sorry for being in blue with you Kanjori-san."

She apologized softly, the tone never changing and as dulcet as ever; a voice so soft and faint that could have anyone swooning in gentleness. Mitsuri grabbed both of her shoulders and made her faced with much enthusiasm on the pillar's face.

"It's about Kamado-kun! Right?"
She exclaimed loudly that made (Y/n) stammered in surprise and fear of someone hearing; not they'll be in shock, since they've noticed it for quite a while now.

(Y/n) altered her gaze to every angle, looking for someone who might hear. And gladly, there's no one. Looking back at the grinning hashira, she sighed.

"W-well, you see..." She pursed her lips together, grabbing any courage to flow inside her body.
"I couldn't help but feel pathetic at myself."

Kanjori listened attentively as she takes a squeeze on the delicate hand of (Y/n) for comfort and emotional support.

"I want him to notice my feelings. I want him to at least look at me the way I do. But..."

She let out another air before continuing. "...but I can't do anything about it. My mind would say to make a move, simple ones. Yet my body instantly iced up at some point."