Luna's Musings

Chapter 5
8 / 1 0 / 20
× × ×

   Luna gazed out of the window at the crescent moon in the dark sky. She was curled up on Usagi's bed, next to said blonde girl, who was sleeping heavily.

   Luna wondered about you. Sailor Eris! The Sailor Eris! The alien cat couldn't believe it. Not only did she and Sailor Moon find an outer senshi before all the other inner sensei, or even the princess, but they'd found you!

   Luna had been hesitant to trust the Guardian of strife and discord of all things back in the Silver Millenium. Queen Serenity, however, had insisted on giving Sailor Eris a chance, and had even made you the leader of the Sailor Guardians! Even if you were an outer senshi. You preferred to stay close to the princess, rather than fight deep space threats with Neptune and Uranus.

   The three of you had a bit of a falling out after that, because they believed that your immense power was better used elsewhere.

   Credit where credit was due, you had been good at your job.

   You had also been the princess' personal guard, and her best friend. Every time she wanted to go down to Earth to see her forbidden lover, you had helped and covered for her . . . all the while growing more jealous with each visit and mention of him. You became more withdrawn as time passed, worrying all your friends.

   Eventually, you . . . you . . .

   Luna shook her head furiously. Thinking about it was too painful.

   The cat sighed heavily, before setting her head down and trying to sleep. She hoped that your reincarnation had turned you into a better person.

   Be careful with that one Usagi, she thought, falling into a troubled slumber, you never know what to expect from them.