Chapter two- Alfie's view!

*** 3 hours later when Alfie and Milly met****
I haven't seen Milly in years! She so different, but still small. Hehe.
I was running late so we swapped numbers, I've been texting her teasing her about her having a little crush on my best friend Joe.
I was at Joe's and I told him about this and gave him her twitter account and he began to stalk her.
I was currently having something to eat while we sorted out a video idea.

** video time (2hours later)**
We end up doing a prank call video.
Joe had to ring his sister saying he had and apple up his bum. Then it was my turn.
I rang Milly , And told her that I didn't want to be friends anymore for different reasons.
(Phone calls goes like this- A= Alfie M=Milly J=Joe)
*phone call*
A- hey Milly, Can we talk? Are u alone?
M - yeah I'm jut in the park.
A- I know I bumped into you before sense years ago, but I don't want to be friends anymore (joe laughing and telling Alfie he's so mean) it's not you just many reason.
M- oh. Erm is it because I like Joe? Because I'm not going to ask you to take me to met him or nothing?
*Alfie and joe laughing*
A- yeah, well I can jut take your word for it but what if I'm with him and then you see us it gives you an apportioning of meeting him and going crazy and it know joe hates that so I don really want to lose my friendship with him as I live with him.
m (starting to cry)- okay, I understand, but I wouldn't go crazy you know me I'm not the crazy type of fan girl if I met him then yeah it would make my day but I'm not going scream on his face or ask him questions I would just be like "oh nice to met you, love your videos" stuff like that. So you don't need to worry about that. Is there anything else your not telling me?
** during that Alfie and Joe are laughing*
A- yeah one more thing
M - what is it?
A- this is a prank call.
M- you are an idiot!!
A- sworry, you know that I would never stop being your friend, and this joe thing, I don't mind of you have a Crush on him.
M- thanks Alfie.
A- anyway I told joe about meeting you and I have him your twitter name and now he's looking though your twitter
M- yeah whatever Alfie.
J- hey Milly
M- is that joe??
J- yeah, how u doing?
M- I'm good thank you, did Alfie have me on speaker?
A- yeah I did and your in our new video.
M- oh well I have to get going now see you.
A+ J- Bye!

Milly's view-
I can't belive I've just spoke to joe sugg!! Ahhhh.
My twitter goes off and he has started to follow me!
I now have to go home and see what the family wants me for.
(Long story short)-
In the meeting, I found out that because my mum and john are getting back together I have to move out in London the house is all sorted and there paying for me till I get a good job, and then they tell me that my Nanna is really sick that she doesn't have long left.

Im in my room packing while crying. Suddenly I get a phone call from Alfie....