Chapter 3- Telling Alfie

**Milly's  view**
I tried to ignore Alfie but I got many messages and miss calls so I ended up answering...
**phone call***
A- Hey finally! Was wondering if you wanted to meet for a coffee?
M- when?.
A- Milly, have you been crying? I can tell you have so what's up? And tonight?
M- I'll tell you over coffee, pick me up from here (address) at 6.30.
A- okay, bye Milly

*Alfie's  view*
Milly  has been crying again, I know she has, it better not be too bad news, she better not be leaving! I've only just got back in touch with her! I'm going to ring Joe and see if he will come and it might cheer her up.
*their phone call*
A- hey Joe! Wanted to as if you want to go and have coffee? 6.30.
J- hey! I'm not really feeling up to it tonight sorry.
A- but Milly will be there...
J- why didn't you tell em in the first place. I'll come to  yours for 6. Cya

Well let's hope this puts a smile on Milly's  face...

** Milly's  view**
I need to get dressed I can't stay in my pjs! I put on a nice clean pair of white skinny jeans and a nice top that says "you can't sit with us" with my boots. I keep my hair down and only put a little bit of make up on.

It's 6.20, I start to turn upstairs lights off, use the toilet and wait for Alfie suddenly I get a text of him saying he's outside.
I walk outside and to my surprise I see Alfie driving and Joe is the passenger  seat. I smiled and waved then turned around locked my house and took a deep breathe.

Me, Alfie and Joe was sat waiting for our coffees to arrive, then Alfie says;
***conversation*** 
A- so Milly, what's the matter.
M- my grandmother is sick, really sick.
J- I'm so sorry Milly
M-it's alright not your fault and that's not the worse part.
A- well then...
M- my mum and step dad are splitting up. Means I have to move from London.
A- no! I've only just got to see you! You can't leave
M- I don't want to but I can afford to live anywhere just yet my job hasn't kicked off just yet.
A-  when are you going?
M- about 1-2 weeks.
J- well there is still time for you to come to our party! You should come, you can meet all of our friends!
A- yeah! You definitely have to come Millie!
M- yeah why not?

** end***
** Milly's view**
Joe looks so cute... He's so handsome, her keeps looking at me and smiling... I can't, I'm leaving soon... At Least I get to go to a party if there's and meet new people and get drunk! 🎉🍻