|Exposed|

Natalie's pov]

My alarm clock went off and in response I jumped out of bed wearing my Frozen Onesie and easter bunny slippers. My long,brown hair that came down to my back was put into two ponytails. I looked around my light purple room that had princess stickers on the wall and I noticed my flat screen television was still on. Beyonce appeared on the screen and started to dance seductively. I obviously was on mtv.

I wanted to call out of school or act like I was sick and never show up but I don't have that luxury. My parents only let me stay home if I have a life-threatening illness not a little cold. I had to delete my Instagram because of the horrible things people were saying about me. I thought some people were my friends and had my back but I guess not.

I could just cry all day and hide in the bathroom but I'm not a weak girl. I'm not going to cry or be afraid of people who don't even have a profile picture. I'm not going to lie, it did hurt but nobody's perfect and my friends warned me about Matt from the beginning so it's my fault for not listening to them.

I walked out of my room and into the pink-walled bathroom to start off my day. I turned my speaker on and it started playing music from my spotify playlist. I brushed my teeth and splashed stone cold water on my face to wake myself up a tad bit. I could try but nothing is going to prepare me for what I have to face today.