•°•4•°•

"What was that for?" Billie asks.

"What was what for?" Y/N asks, confused

"The weird moment you and my dad shared. I dunno.."

"Oh, i- uh, it's nothing. Really."

"You sure?" Billie reassures.

"Yeah." Y/N says, forcing a smile.

"Okay then. Anyway, tell me about yourself!"

"Well," Y/N starts. "I am a girl and I am a human and I am kinda addicted to sex and shit like that. I spend most of my days fingering."

"Wait, fingering?" Billie asks surprised.

"Oh, not that kind of fingering. I mean fingering guitar strings, you know picking?" Y/N says laughing.

"Oh! Silky me! My brother has a guitar!" Billie says.

"That's so cool! Is he a musician or?"

"Yeah, both him and I are." Billie says.

"That's to cool! I wanna hear you sing one day! What genre do you do?" Y/N asks with curiosity.

"I sing opera. Want me to show you a song I sang?" Billie asks.

"Yes! I love opera!" Y/N says.

"Okay, this opera song is called Fuck the Hole is the Goal." Billie says as she clicks play on her laptop.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY ASSHOOOOOOOLE WHIIIIICH IS THE ONLY HOOOOOOOLE THAT YOU KNOWWWWWWWW, FUCK IT RAAAAAAAAAW LIKE YOUUUUD FUCK A BRAAAAAA. THAT IS THE MAIIIIIIIIIIN GOAAAAAAAL"
the song was full of beautiful opera that made Y/N's ears orgasm.

"So, whaddya think?" Billie asks.

"That was the best opera I've ever heard!"

"I'm glad you like it! Anyway, you me and Zoe should go hang out. Hit some strip clubs ya know." Billie says.

"Sure!"

"Check out some slimey alien pussy if ya know what I mean eh?" Billie says as she wiggles here eyebrows and smirks.

"I'd love to!"

---
288 words