Heather's Chapter

Heather was hanging out in her dorm, all alone because all of her friends are fucking dead lol. What was she doing, you ask? Why, she was braiding her hair, but her hair was SO FUCKING LONG it was kinda hard. That's when it happened.

"Hello Heather! Upupupupu~!" She heard a familiar high voice speak, and turned as she saw Monoshika enter her vision.

"Ugh, what the fuck do you want bear?" She asked, obviously annoyed at this bitch cause it ugly.

"I told you, I am NOT a bear. I am a deer! And I want to help you do your hair~." It spoke sensually, waddling over like someone who just pissed their pants as it began to braid Heather's luscious locks sensually. It seemed very good at what it was doing, as a blush formed on Heather's cheeks.

"Ah, M-Monoshika, my hair is sensitive,," She commented as he continued, parting her hair into two as he began to comb it. Heather moaned as he began to truly form a braid, her sensitive hair growing hard as he played with it.

"Wow, your hair is a secret penis! I knew it, upupupupu~!" Monoshika giggled, before sticking out his long and THICK tongue and licking Heather's hair sensually. She moaned once more as Haruto began having flashbacks of horny Kiyoshi invading his dreams in the nearby dorm, and Monoshika giggled. He finished the braid, and Heather had a beautiful hairgasm before passing out on her bed. Monoshika smiled evilly, before walking away.

"What a fun night..."