"What did he mean by...we're both wimps?" Logan asked softly later when they got back to his house.
"Um...I um.." Patton fiddled with his fingers in his lap. "Logan...I..." he took a deep breath. "I really like you. Like...as more then just a friend,"

Logan was in shock. He stared at Patton in confusion.
"W...what?" He breathed.
"I'm sorry, I should just go," Patton went to grab his duffle bag. Logan grabbed his wrist and looked down at him.

"Don't go," he whispered before kissing Patton. Patton was shocked for a second before moving his hands up to Logans cheeks.

He pushed Logan away when he felt the taller male going to slip his hands up the skirt.
"Pervert!" He giggled. Logan smiled and sat on his bed. Patton shyly sat beside him, looking up nervously. Logan gently put his hand on Pattons cheek and looked into his eyes.
"I like you too...incase you didn't get that," he smiled. Patton smiled and nodded. Logan kissed him again and after a minute, Patton grabbed Logans shirt amd pulled them both down.

"Jeez, never thought youd be the first to make that move," Logan chuckled, looking down at him.
"I knew you'd be too scared to do it," Patton teased. Logan laughed softly, knowing Patton was probably right. Logan went even more red when he saw that Pattons skirt had lifted up, exposing a lot of skin on his thighs. He ran his hand over it, kissing Patton.

"I can't believe I finally have you here with me...like this," Logan whispered.
"Now you have me...you better not let go," Patton whispered back.
"Never would dream of it," Logan said before kissing Patton again.

Soon though they had to get their hands off eachother, since it was time for dinner soon and they didnt want to get caught by Logans parents.

"Oh my goodness, Patton dear, you look adorable," Logans mom said smiling when she say Patton.
"He looks like a girl," Logans dad grumbled.
"Just ignore him, he had a bad day at work. Come, sit down. Dinner will be ready in a minute," she ushered the boys into their seats.

Under the table, Logan was holding Pattons hand. After a minute, he let go and started rubbing Pattons leg, moving closer and closer before moving his hand away, then creeping back. He leaned into Pattons ear.
"Better keep your voice down, wouldnt want anyone knowing how much you liked being touched by me," he purred. Patton was a blushing mess, biting his lip lightly and glancing as Logans dad, who was distracted by his phone.

"Logan..." Patton whispered in a whiny, almost desperate tone. Logan smirked and palmed him lightly. Patton bucked his hips into Logans hand.

"Dinner is served!" Mrs. Berry sang out happily, setting the food on the table. Logan quickly retracted his hand, chuckling when he heard Patton stifle a whine.

The second dinner was finished and they were back upstairs, Patton grabbed Logan and roughly kissed him.

"Jeez, are you hard still?" Logan asked in shock.
"Maybe you shouldn't have been teasing me," Patton growled, pushing Logan down onto his bed and climbing up to straddle his lap, kissing him again. Logan was shocked by the dominating actions from his usually shy and soft spoken, seemingly innocent, bestfriend.

Paton started unbuttoning Logans shirt, glancing at him for any sign that Logan wanted him to stop but when he didnt see one, he started kissing Logans neck and listening to the soft noises that escaped Logans lips.

"P-Pat..." Logan breathed.
"Yes logie?" Patton asked in his fake innocent tone.
"This is awkward but...how can we get off without actually doing it?" Logan mumbled.
"Well~" Patton purred. He unzipped Logans jeans and licked his lips, palming Logan through his boxers. He smirked at how hard Logan already was.