Nightmares and Starts

Start from the beginning

My mind kept replaying what Erica said to me. There was something I couldn't get my finger on. Wait no there is no way. Well Erica doesn't know what is going to be in my next girlfriend mind and she was talking like it is her mind. No way. 

ERICA HALE wants to be MY GIRLFRIEND

Yeah

O my god

She basically told me she wanted her to be my next girlfriend.

I went out of the room into where we were suppose to meet everyone.

"Has anyone found anything within our group" mom asked There was no reply.

"Um.. well let's get dinner and then get a good nights sleep. Then tomorrow we will have people going places. So tomorrow Vivian and Sam bring Ben to soccer practice with Erica so she can watch because she is his 'girlfriend'. Ben we have your outfit for practice." Grandpa said and then tossed me it.

"Later tonight we will be doing lots of working on your fake identity. Mike you are going to the teen place and will befriend the oldest. Zoe you will befriend second to oldest. Catherine will drive you. I will tell you guys more about the identity later tomorrow morning. But right now we eat and have fun." Grandpa finished off.

We ordered Chinese food. Me and Erica shared a container of food and we talked a little."Your grandpa is a lot more fun then mine. Although yours can be scary when he wants to" Erica whispered. I laughed"you should meet my grandma she is more fun than this and scary but I love them both." I whispered back. "Well maybe 1 day I will" Erica said and winked. I couldn't help but smile.

"Ok guys, done eating more games."Dad said.

"For these games we will split in to groups of two. You can choose your partner. Then the games begin" Mom said 

"Ben please please please please please be my partner. I can not stand the other kids and then the adults will just be embarrassing" Erica pleaded. I really need to laugh so I did a tiny one and then said"wow i didn't know the great Erica Hale could plead like that" That earned me a punch in the arm but that is not how hard she can punch. "So Ben can you please" Erica said sweetly with very cute puppy eyes. Wow I think I like her more and more each day. "Well how could I say no to that face." Erica smiled and hugged me.

"Ok are we going to play floor is lava, ping pong or limbo." Aunt Sue asked

"Those sound boring"Chip complained 

"Ohh... if we are playing those games can we please play Ripley style" Mike asked.

"Yes Vivian we should really play Ripley style" Catherine said

"I agree" Alexander also said 

"Mom can we please please please play Ripley style" I begged 

Aunt Sue and Grandpa Rikkie both wanted Ripley style but they voted before the begging happened with me, Mike, Catherine, Alexander and dad.

"Mom please can we play Ripley style" I asked

"Well Ben darling your friends don't know Ripley style" Mom said

" Vivian please let us play Ripley style" Mike pleaded

"Here how about we play Ripley style and the people who know it can teach the rest" Erica suggested 

"I agree with you sweetheart. I learned the Ripley style when I met Alexander and then Vivian learned it when she met Sam." Catherine said

Chip,Jawa and Zoe agreed on people teaching them.