"Oh, the party already started. We should hurry a bit" she adds and starts to grab some stuff around her room and fills it in a little bag.

I wanted to say some more but I guess it's better to stay quiet and go to the party first.

But it actually is a little bit of a problem that Kie kind of likes two boys in our friend group.

I mean I hope it works out but I'm scared that anyone gets hurt and we split apart.

And then there are JJ and I, well I should stop wasting thoughts about JJ when we're best friends and that's it.

I don't want to act like I don't have any feelings for him like some dramatic middle school girl who wants attention but it's just a really complicated situation.

"Y/N come on, stop dreaming we really have to leave now" Kie demands and takes my hand to run down the stair case.

-

Since Kie lives also at the beach like me, we walk from her garden right to the part of the beach where loads of teens are already drinking, smoking, dancing and just partying.

"I don't know if it's a good idea to be here Kie" I say unsure and start smelling the heavy sent of alcohol and weed around me.

"It's gonna be fun, don't worry so much". Kie assures and smiles at me.

"Oh here they are- hey boys" Kie yells over to Pope and John B who are standing next to each other with some alcoholic liquids in their hand.

Both just stare at us up and down for a second.

"Kie, Y/N ... you both look stunning" John B starts and Pope just stands there amazed until John B slightly punches him on the shoulder to bring him back to reality.

He then nods in agreement but holds his gaze on Kie for a few more seconds.

"Thanks" Kie and I giggle blushing a bit.

"So do you want a drink or a beer?" Pope then asks to break the silence.

"No thank-"

"Of course, we would love to" Kie smirks and grabs two beers out of the cooling box.

"I don't know. You know how it ended last time"

"Come on just one, a beer has never hurt anyone before"

"Meh...Fine" I say a bit annoyed.

A smile grows on Kies' face and she starts to open up the beers for both of us.

"Wait, where is JJ?" I ask worryingly looking over to Pope and John B.

"Ah right. He went shortly before you guys came to the bonfire. JJ said he'd be back in a second or that we should call him
when you guys came in case he wasn't back" Pope says looking a bit guilty that he forgot to tell.

"I think some kind of drinking game" John B adds.

"I'll go look for him" I tell them in a cold tone.

As I get up and make my way to the bonfire I can hear Pope whisper yelling to the other two if they should go after me but I honestly don't care so I just keep going.

I stop walking any further when I see JJ sitting near the fire with some guys and girls in a circle and with some chick sitting on his lap laughing.

Damn.This kinda hurts. Though I had no right to be jealous.

If this even is jealousy.

I just stand there for a second but decide to quickly turn around and head back.

"Y/N wait" I hear a familiar voice yelling after me.

Shit he noticed me. I continue walking away and ignore him.

This is kinda childish of me. This isn't freaking Middle school.

Pull yourself together Y/N.

I turn around to see JJ right in front of me.

He looks at me up and down and seems a little bit shocked. His blue orbs meet mine and my heart starts hammering against my chest.

"I'm sorry" he suddenly blurts out still looking straight into my eyes.

"For what?" I ask quietly avoiding his gaze.

"I- for the girl, I mean...maybe I thought-"

"Whatever, forget it" he then looks down to the sand and takes another shot out of his liquid.

I observe him with confusion written on my face.

He then starts to walk away.

"Wait, JJ you can't be serious right now"

(A/N)
Hey <3
Finally a new chapter!
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for 400 views!!
It means a lot to me.
I'm also really thankful for every vote and comment, it makes me genuinely happy and motivates me to continue writing and to see that some of you at least like my story/writing.
Hope you also enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know (:
Stay healthy!