Chapter 14: The place from the dream

Depuis le début

"I know...but I...saw it in a dream...," Trent replied. "That island is not supposed to be there and I know that for a fact."

Abel turned his attention to Trent, then back at the island.

"I have a bad feeling about it too," Abel said. "I say we give it a lite,"

Abel had a massive smile running across his face as he climbed back up to the helm and held it in his hands. He turned the ship so the cannons on the side of the ship, lined up with the island.

"My boy!" Abel shouted to Trent. "Ready yourself on them cannons!!,"

"Ay sir!" Trent said, happily loading the cannons.

"READY!," Abel shouted, "AIM!...FIRE!!!"

All of a sudden, Trent lit the cannons and fired towards the green island. The cannonballs flew threw the air and seemed to phase through the island as if it were made of light. Abel stood in disbelief. The cannonballs crashed into the water on the other side of the island.
Inside, the sound roared throughout the cave. Saria gazed around frantically.

"Someone is here," he said.

"Who?" Owen asked.

"We will find out," Saria answered. "Leviathan, attack mode!"

With that being said, the island stretched itself out and wrapped around the bowl, it turned the tiny ship in the water as though it were just a toy. The slithery sea serpent slithered around the bowl as its head began to form. The creature had a massive head with sharp fangs. It hissed and growled. Standing on top of the leviathan was Saria and Owen. Abel and Trent gazed up in fear.

"Owen!," Trent shouted.

"Abel," Saria shouted back. "You have no business being here, turn around or I will have to kill you."

"You?!," Abel shouted angrily. "The demon? The demon stole my Lilith's necklace?!"

"She is not yours," Saria said. "She belonged to another and you knew that."

"And the demon is a kid," Abel said laughing to himself.

"A kid?" Trent asked.

Saria sighed and spoke: "I am fourteen years old. So yeah, I am a kid...but I am old enough to know what you have done to my sister!"

Saria put a hand to his mask and sighed.
"Lilith is...your sister?!," the other three said together.

"She was my older sister...," Saria said. "And you took her from this world for good!"

"No! You attacked the ship that they were on!" Trent shouted. "Right...?"

Abel gazed at Trent and looked back at Saria.

"So ye found me out...," Abel said with a grin. "The demon is smarter than he looks..."

Trent turned to Abel in disbelief.

"You knew full well what you did...killing her husband and turning her into...," Saria trailed off as tears started forming at the bottom of his mask.

"An Un...?," The pirate captain said as Owen stood in shock of the word. "The most unfeeling and unloving being this world will ever see..."

Owen remembered back when Dave called him and Emily uns. He found it curious so he turned to Saria.

"What...is...an un...?," Owen said to Saria.

"Now...isn't really time for explanations...I am sorry," Saria said.

"Then what the hell did happen?!," Trent shouted at Saria.

"He attacked the ship to get the jewel," Saria said. "Lilith infused this jewel with the heart of the Leviathan...it shows the wearer truth of the path they want and should walk down. It doesn't tell you everything, but it helps. So Abel stole it. He wanted my sister, Lilith for himself, but she was in love with her husband. When Abel learned of this, he had her husband drowned, and with the death of her husband, she became empty. Her face disappeared and there was nothing, for the one she loved is now gone from this world. I managed to get away from the pirates, but I found my sister washed up on shore... Abel had stolen the jewel...so I had to go after him and destroy his ship and his crew...he has been afraid of the Leviathan ever since..."

"Lovely story...," a voice said behind Saria.

Saria and Owen turned to find a man walking up the back of the leviathan.

"Mind if you hand my son back?," The man said.

Saria stayed silent as he gazed at the strange man.

"Son?" Owen asked.

"It's me, Owen. Michael, your father," The man said with a smile.