Prologue

Our story began with a young boy, Owen, starting at his new school. He met Emily and Trent. Emily and Trent used to be childhood friends, but something happened to tear them apart. Emily's dad was not himself. An evil entity took over his mind and attacked the high school. He killed numerous two teachers and injured a lot of the staff. When the Spiritual Priests came, they drew out the evil entity. It turned out to be a demonic spirit that possessed him when Emily was very little. This entity killed both, the magic teacher, as well as Owen's own mother, Martha. Lost in the sadness, Trent started a rumor to turn the whole school against Owen.

Trent wanted Emily to come back, since her aunt and uncle took her to East City, as well as he did not want to be contracted to his family's contract spirit. In an effort to destroy the spirit for good, he had to first go into combat with the spirit. Upon Trent losing, he had to be contracted by his father's spirit.

In East City, Emily met a young boy, Ni, who wanted to train her without anyone knowing. He contracted her with a very powerful spirit.

With the addition of Ella into their team, Owen and Trent started team, Hunter. Their first mission took them to an old abandoned house near the docks of the city. Upon learning that a terrifying spirit was there, it attacked Trent and dragged him off. Owen then met an angelic spirit to help him defeat this creature.
After defeating the spirit, Owen found out that it was actually his mother. This made Owen want to find his father as soon as he could. Now, Owen and Trent are on their way to get to the town of Py.