𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 31

Start from the beginning

at the sight of them kissing, rudy lost his balanced and fell off his board

maeve pulled from the kiss to turn her head towards rudy "chase stop the boat!" she yells out as she gets off jaden's lap, running towards the edge of the boat

once rudy resurfaces the water maeve speaks out "you okay blue eyes?"

nobody seen, but madelyn when jaden rolled his eyes

rudy shakes his head as he runs a hand through his face "yeah, don't worry about me sunshine"

△▼△

△▼△

△▼△

after around 6pm, the whole crew went back to their apartments. drew had brought up the idea of going out for dinner, in which everyone agreed too. that is until, jaden convinced maeve for them to spend some time just the two of them. madelyn and rudy were a bit skeptical, but let the girl stay.

jaden had asked the girl where she'd like to go out to eat, but maeve decided instead of going out to eat, they could just postmate something, which jaden didn't mind at all. as the waited on their food maeve was scrolling through tiktok, eventually filming one with her boyfriend.

△▼△

maeve's tiktok ft. jaden

"you gotta move it slowlytake and eat my body like it's holyi've been waiting for you for the whole week i've been praying for you

take and eat my body like it's holy
i've been waiting for you for the whole week
i've been praying for you...."

fifteen minutes later their food had arrived. the two ate in maeve's room as they watched an episode of good girls.

maeve squealing everytime she would see rio on the screen as jaden would playfully push her.

"i love rio" maeve smiles as she takes a bit of her fry

"more than me?" he asks

maeve ponders "maybe"

jaden is quick to pull her into his arms as he squeezes her sides, maeve letting out a couple of laughs.

as they calmed down, as they watched the fourth episode of season two, they had gotten to the part where rio and beth were having a quick little bathroom break. 

jaden slowly tracing his fingers down her thigh "have i ever told you how much i love?" he whispers seductively in her ear

maeve slowly biting her lip as she shakes her head teasingly "well how about i show you?" he asks as he starts kissing her shoulder lightly as he softly squeezes her inner thigh

maeve let's out a small whimper when he removes his hand, slowly but surely making it way towards her neck lightly gripping it, tilting her head slowly and touching her lips with his very own. making maeve's lips part slightly.

as she pulls away she pulls herself up his chest, turning so she could firmly straddle him. jaden's hands landing on her thighs giving her a curious face.

maeve takes notices and nods "i'm ready" she smiles and she leans in to kiss him as her hands go up to tangle themselves in his hair, both pulling each other closer.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:
𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝖿𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾! 🤓