"Oh, come on, I just called you ugly, what's wrong with that?" Niall asked, clueless. "Oh, does Eddie's little heart is so fragile until he can't take any offensive words that aren't meant to be onffensive? Oh little baby Eddie."

"Stop talking to me, you shithead," Ed said, pouting. "I don't like you."

Before Niall could reply to Liam's words, Louis cut their conversation. "Okay, now please remember that I'm here. Stop being so gay, that's just so cute and sickening in the same time."

"Oops,"Ed replied. "Forgot you were there."

Louis rolled his eyes. "Fine then. I'll leave you both," Louis said, standing up from the sofa. "But let me remind you something, people who live here would appreciate it if you don't fuck on this sofa and make a loud noise."

Niall suddenly chocked with his own saliva. "Gay sex is disgusting."

"Well, you're more disgusting," Louis commented, walking away from both of them. Ed and Niall seemed to be quiet once Louis left but then Louis heard a small voice that Louis barely could hear. It said, "Hey Ed, what does gay sex feel like?"

Louis chuckled at Niall's innocence when it comes to sex. Sure, he wasn't a virgin anymore but still, he sometimes was clueless about sex. If Louis was compared to Niall, the virgin boy actually knew more than Niall knew. Maybe it was all because Niall who never thought anything except food. He even never studied for tests, he didn't care about his grades. All he needed is food, and that was all.

Louis walked towards the kitchen, opening the cupboard there. People who lived there took turns to buy the ingredients, cereals or more food for the kitchen and it all was for everyone in this house so they always shared with each other. It also made them closer than ever and made everyone in the frat house become best friends.

Louis then made an instant chocolate by himself with a hot water. It didn't take long for him to make them and Louis immediately took a sip of the hot chocolate before he took away his mouth from the glass and complained about how hot the water was for his tongue.

Louis decided to bring the glass to his room, carefully walking to the stairs so he wouldn't bother the two guys in the living room who were talking about gay sex right now. Louis found it funny when he realized they were still talking about him and they both didn't look awkward at all.

When Louis reached his room, he locked his door and he put the glass of hot chocolate on the table near the bed and he sat on the bed. He looked around to find his phone that was on the bed before he checked it if there was any notifications. And there was a new message for him. Louis excitedly opened the message and he carefully read them.

[From: Harry x]

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I still love you. Please don't hate me x

Louis had to re-read it a few times until a smile grew on his face. His boyfriend still cared about him and that was all that mattered. Louis quickly typed his reply, not wanting his boyfriend to wait much longer, knowing his boyfriend sent the message about fifteen minutes ago.

[For: Harry x]

I don't hate you. I just need more time to get used to everything. I still love you too x

With that, Louis smiled, feeling satisfied. He lay on his bed with his phone on his hand. He closed his eyes, feeling a little bit relieved. And before he knew, he fell asleep.

××

Harry typed his message as soon as possible as soon as he got the message from his lovely boyfriend. Harry then smiled wider than ever, feeling so relieved when he found out his boyfriend didn't hate him for what he had done. He knew Louis wasn't ready but he still slipped his fingers into Louis' jeans. Of course he would be mad.

Harry lay on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep, the thought of him doing such a mistake earlier haunted him. Even he knew Louis wasn't that mad, Harry still saw Louis' tears back then. Harry made his own boyfriend cry and for him, it wasn't okay. He felt so guilty and wrong and he felt like he wasn't enough for Louis.

He felt like Louis deserved better than him and Louis could be happier if he was with somebody else. Those thoughts haunted Harry and it was driving Harry insane. He was so confused and so lost about everything and he felt like he wanted to kill himself for making such a mistake and for being such a mistake.

Louis might not know it but Harry was the type of person that got insecure easily. He felt like he wasn't good enough for everyone even though in people's eyes, he was better than he thought. But Harry never showed his insecurity, he stayed cool so nobody would notice his insecurity.

Harry checked his phone even though it didn't vibrate at all, he hoped that he missed a vibrate because he wanted to see Louis' reply. But then he got nothing as the result and he took a conclusion that Louis might sleep right now. He glanced at the clock before he finally sighed, knowing that it was already late and he should sleep.

Thank to the heaven because he didn't have work tomorrow so he could relax or he could take Louis somewhere to apologize. Not like they were easy to break up-they had exchanged rings-but still, breaking up with Louis scared Harry because he couldn't live without having his small and cute boyfriend next to him.

Before Harry knew, he already closed his eyes. His eyes felt heavier than before, telling him that he was already sleepy. Harry smiled when he finally could close his eyes without feeling still wide awake. Before he fell asleep, Harry thought about Louis for a few minutes. Just closing his eyes and admiring Louis by his imagination.

How small and cute he was but he still managed being sassy. How he could be thin but got that big ass that he loved to show to everyone-especially Harry but he played innocent when doing it. Harry smiled wider with those thoughts and suddenly he fell asleep with his phone on his hand because he didn't want to reply Louis' text in a long time.

××

A/N: what's up, y'all?

Sorry for being so late at updating, I'm too focused to read Escapade on ao3. It's a hella long story for a five chaptered story. You should read them, it's so good.

Please vote and comment? I'll appreciate comments! Also if you wanna message me, go ahead and talk about everything you want, I'm a good listener, you know? ;) (but pls don't talk about the boys last tour or anything about the boys break)

Btw sorry for changing the cover too many times. Do guys remember how many times have I changed this book's cover?:3

Also sorry for too much a/n. Thanks for reading this! Love you all!