Chapter Forty-Eight

1 WEEK LATER
It was time. Tonight was the night of the sacrifice turns out Klaus had some random Vampire name Jenna who's apparently Elena's aunt and a wolf named Jules to use for the sacrifice. The three were in the parlor Damon and Kyra were on the couch while Stefan sat in the chair sipping on some blood while reading a book. That was until the door swung open to reveal the bitch herself. She was crying.
"P-Please help me! I don't want to be taken please my aunt is in danger. Don't you guys at least care about her?" Elena cried while wiping her tears with her sleeve.
"Nope, she never liked me anyways," Damon says.
"Stefan?"
"Don't.... don't even ask me okay? The fact that you kissed Damon and tried to kill Kyra was really the last straw for me. You don't need saving,"
"YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL!"
"Oh honey, we're already in hell," Damon smirks as Kyra laughed.
"It sucks you won't be at our wedding though. After tonight we're getting married tomorrow in New Orleans, Nik will undagger our family so they could attend,"
"Fuck you and your wedding. If I'm dying tonight I've got somethings to say about you. I've always hated you since the first day I've met you. If you were never here they'd be all about me and not you! Stefan I'll always love you even though you've treated me like crap. Damon...... I've always craved your attention but apparently that's never going to happen since your all about Kyra Mikaelson,"
"Hello Elena," the sound of Klaus voice sounded from the door as Kyra jumped up from her seat.
"Nik! Finally is it time?"
He grinned.
"Indeed it is dear sister after she's dead I'll release everyone from the coffins,"
"Including Elijah?" She asks hands on her hips.
He sighed.
"Including Elijah,"
Oh did Kyra forget to mention he daggered Elijah again to not get in his way again? Poor guy.
"Time to go love,"
"NO PLEASE DONT LET HIM TAKE ME!"
Damon groaned in annoyance.
"God just take her already. She's so annoying right now,"
Klaus smirked.
"Gladly,"
And with that the two were gone.
"Come on babe been waiting for this," Kyra says as the three zoomed after Niklaus.
•••••••••••••
They were on top of a hill peering down below. Elena was hysterically crying as a ring of fire was around her and that Jenna and Jules woman as well. Kyra saw a witch she did not recognize but didn't question Nik over it. He knew a lot of people.
"Let us begin," she heard Nik from down below as Kyra couldn't help but see Stefan bit his lip.
"Stef? What's wrong?" Kyra whispered yelled at him.
"I think I should go help,"
"I think not. Elena's a bitch and deserves to die,"
"I'm not talking about her I'm talking about Jenna, she doesn't deserve to die,"
"Well they all come and go brother," Damon says while holding onto Kyra.
He sighed.
"I guess so," he mumbles while looking down feeling slightly guilty.
The ring around Jules went down first as Klaus immediately went to her and held up her chin.
"Thank you for your sacrifice," he says looking into her eyes.
"FUCK YOU!" Jules yelled before Klaus ripped her heart out.
He went back to the witch and threw it in the fire.
"Jenna your next," Klaus says as Elena was crying hysterically some more.
And it was irritating Kyra greatly.
"NO! NO! KLAUS PLEASE DONT DO THIS! IVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID! I DIDNT RUN!"
"I can see why Stefan stopped being so smitten with you. Your extremely annoying. Thank you Jenna," Klaus says before ripping her heart out as Elena let out an antagonizing Scream.
Kyra covered her ears.
"I swear if that girl doesn't shut the fuck up I'll rip out her heart!"
Klaus smirked up at his sister as he saw Kyra, Stefan and Damon watching up top.
"Looks like you've got an audience love. They truly won't help you after all," Klaus says as the ring of fire went down on Elena as she looked up at the three with hatred in her eyes.
She can't believe they'll just let her die.
"It's your turn love are you ready?"
"Fuck you," she spat spitting on him as he wiped it off.
"GO NIK! KILL THE BITCH!"
"WOOHOO GET HER!" Damon also cheered along with Kyra.
"YOU ALL WILL GO TO HELL!"
"BEEN THERE!" Stefan called out with a smile on his face the guilt no longer there once Jenna was dead.
"Thank you for your sacrifice dear," Klaus says piercing into Elena's neck.
She let out a scream as Klaus held onto her tightly. She kept screaming until she couldn't anymore as she let her eyes drift close.
"THE BITCH IS DEAD!" Kyra hollered in excitement as her and Damon began dancing and laughing.
"YES ITS WORKING!" Klaus shouted as he could feel every bone in his body break but he went down as his head began being in sparing pain.
Kyra looked and saw Bonnie in the distance chanting a spell.
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!"
"NO NIK!" Kyra shouted running towards Bonnie but she had went down as well clutching onto her own head.
It felt like it was melting.
"YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER!" She shouted while she continued to chant mostly aiming her anger on Kyra who screamed in pain on the floor.
Without noticing, Damon leaped and tackled Bonnie to the ground causing the witch to break concentration as he ripped open Bonnie's neck until she was unconscious.
"Nobody touches my girl," Damon growls blood dripping from his mouth.
A loud howl was heard in the distance as Niklaus was gone.
A/N: IVE DECIDED TO SPLIT THE WEDDING IN TWO PARTS SO IT COULD BE 50 CHAPTERS! I love you guys so much thank you for sticking with me through this fantastic journey! Y'all made this story extremely popular and I'm thankful for you guys who comments, read and vote! It's been a blast and a fantastic ride!