Chapter Forty-Six (Lemon)

A/N: SMUT WARNING AHEAD FOR ALL YOU KINKY KYRA AND DAMON FANS!

"Hello Brother," Damon smirked before punching him straight in the face as soon as he opened up the door to the Salvatore Boarding house.
Kyra couldn't help but watch as lust clouded her eyes at the sight of Damon being angry.
"Damon......" he trailed off wiping the blood from his lips.
"You think it's okay to kiss my girl do you?" He asked picking him up from the floor and throwing him to a wall, causing a picture to break from his head. "YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO PLAN SOMETHING OUT WITH KLAUS SO YOJ CAN TRY AND WIN HER BACK HUH?! TO ERASE MY MEMORIES WITH MY FIANCÉE!" He shouted picking him up and slamming his head against the wall with every sentence.
"If you weren't my fucking brother I'd rip your damn heart out right now," Damon threatened throwing him to the stairs.
SMUT WARNING

As soon as he was finished with him, Kyra immediately went over to him and kissed him as hard as she could as he kissed her back just as rough. She quickly shrugged off his jacket as he undid the buttons on her shirt exposing her in front of Stefan. And honestly they didn't care. They vamp speed to the couch with Kyra on top of him.
"I'll just go," Stefan mumbled before the door suddenly slammed shut.
Kyra smirked as she undid Damon's jeans and boxers immediately gripping onto his manhood. Damon was panting like a dog in heat as Kyra leaned into his ear jerking up and down faster.
"Is my daddy hard just for me?" She asked in the most innocent voice ever while licking the inside of his ear.
"YES! YES! OH BABY GIRL!" Damon screamed spilling all over her hand.
She giggled as Damon immediately flipped around so he was on top. She shrieked when he ripped off her clothes in one swift motion and plunged deep into her with no warning. Kyra screamed in pure pleasure while clawing at Damon's back making him go faster. The couch was rocking so hard that it felt like it could break. Kyra loves this side of Damon the rough and dominant side.
"I love you, I love you, I love you," Damon panted as he sucked on her breast.
She placed her hands on his head as she was reaching her climax.
"DAMON! DAMON!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as anyone within a 15 mile radius could hear.
Damon growled grabbing onto her face roughly and lightly slapped her not taking his eyes off hers as she was turned on even more by it.
"It's Daddy little slut," he says pounding even faster grabbing onto her neck in the process.
"DADDY IM COMING!" Kyra screamed loudly as the best orgasm she ever had sprayed out of her causing Damon to do the same as he gripped tightly onto the arm chair and spilled inside of her while drinking from her neck at the same time.
Damon collapses on top of her kissing her with passion with bloody lips as he detached from her neck.
"I love you Damon," Kyra whispered as Damon slipped out of her easily and.
"I love you too Kyra. Always," he says before drifting off to sleep with Kyra snuggled up in his arms.
••••••••••••
"I see the compulsion has been broken. Poor chap never had a chance," Kyra heard a familiar British accent say as she opened her eyes to see her brother staring right at her and her boyfriend.
She let out a shriek before falling off the couch causing Damon to wake up as he screamed and covered himself up.
"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Damon shouted by covering his lower self up.
Both couples raced upstairs to put on some clothes.
"What the hell is he doing here?" Damon hissed quickly putting on pants and a shirt while Kyra threw on one of his long white shirts.
"You tell me Klaus is a bit of a creep staring at us while naked,"
"Tell me about it," he says before the two went back downstairs.
"Yes Niklaus? What are you doing here?"
"I came by to see how things went when I saw you two..... in public. You should really get a room you know,"
"You should really learn to knock you know,"
He smirked.
"That wouldn't be any fun. But I also came for something else, to bless your marriage,"
Kyra rolled her eyes.
"Nik your not my father I hope you know that,"
"But daddy dearest isnt here is he? So it's my turn to bless the marriage,"
"Really it's Elijahs but you have him stashed up somewhere,"
"I'm actually right here," he says as everyone turns to the door to see a just awakened Elijah with Stefan trailing behind him.
Niklaus eyes widened.
"B-big brother what are you doing here?"
"Stefan has told me everything that has happened. And I'm here to announce that I am very disappointed in all of you," he says with a frown stretched on his face.
A/N: why do you think Stefan undaggered Elijah?