The Bet

There is a high ranking angel. This is Yua, the guardian angel of Naruko Uzumaki. The daughter of Fourth Hokage and the youngest princess of the Whirlpool Kingdom. So asking Kami her if she can help this little girl in any way, told her bet against Shinigami and ask for the two souls of Naruko. Now it was game night, and they were playing darts. 

It was Shinigami against Yua. "How about a bet Shinigami? If I win you give me two souls to return to earth", she said. "If I win?", he asked. "I'll convince Mistress Kami to go on a date with you", she said. 

"You got a deal", he said. He took through his last dart and it was close to the bullseye. "Get Kami ready", he said confidently. She took a deep breath. *Naruko is counting on me*, she thought. 

She through her last one and got a exact bullseye. She a huge smile.

Shinigami sign and look at her

Shinigami sign and look at her. "Which ones?", he asked her. "Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki", she said. He then snap his fingers as two forms appear. Both Minato and Kushina look confuse.

"What's going on?", Minato asked. "Hello I'm Yua your daughter's guardian angel. I was able to convince Shinigami to bring you to life again", she said. "Are you saying we will be able to be with our baby girl again?", Kushina asked. "Yes, but be warn", she said, as her face turn dark.

"What am I about to tell you will shock you and make you feel angry then before", she said.