“Meh,  it’s all right. Come on lets go. And what number is your locker? I’ll show you to it on the way”

“Oh,” Sora pulled his class schedule out of his pocket to check his locker number. “Well, according to this my locker number is 235.”

“Ok cool. That’s on the way to our class.”

As Sora followed Riku though the halls of the school he looked around at all the people passing by. “I’ve never been in a place with this many people before.”

“Wow, really you must have come from a pretty small school.” Riku replied

“Well I’ve never actually been to a school before.”

Riku stoped and looked down at Sora “Dude, you’ve really never been to a school before..”

“No. I’ve always been homeschooled this is the first time I’ve ever attended school before. I’m really excited. I hope I can make lots of friends. I never really had friends except for my brother.”

“Hm yeah a kid like you, I’m sure you’ll be fine.” Riku said in an uncaring voice.

“A kid like me? What’s that supposed to mean.” Sora replied with a hit of anger in his voice

“Ha, don’t freak out. You seem to be pretty bright and happy. You’ll have friends in no time at all.” Riku smiled as they stopped right in front of locker 235.

Sora put all his stuff in his locker just grabbing the books and stuff he needed for his science class. With all his stuff away, Riku and Sora headed towards their Science class.

“There is an extra seat next to me. You can sit there. And you won’t need to check in with the teacher she already knew you were coming.”

Riku lead Sora into the class heading to the row on the right next to the window. Riku took the seat next to the window and Sora sat next to him.

“HEY, RIKU!”

Sora and Riku turned around to see a teenage girl standing in the door who was waving like crazy.

“RIKU!” She yelled running up to Riku. She stopped right in front of our desk and hugged Riku over the top of it.

“Hey Kairi. This is the new kid. His name is Sora.”

“Oh hi there Sora. It’s nice to meet you.” She said extending her hand out to Sora.

“Hi there.” Sora said with a smile. Sora took the chance to take a good look at the girl in front of him. She was just a little shorter than him. She had shoulder length dark red hair and was wearing a pink strapless dress with slits of black fabric on the bottom.

As the teacher entered the class room, Kairi went to find a seat and the class began. And it was boring as all hell. Sora sat at his desk taking notes. Not that he needed to. Cloud had taken him and Roxas though all this stuff before they started school just to make sure they weren’t behind at all. The class eventually ended and Riku showed me to our next class. Which was math and God did I hate math! And it was the same. Taking notes and listening to the teacher nothing fun at all.

As the bell rang for the end of math class, Sora and Riku got out of their seats and headed to their locker. “Hey man, my locker is further down the hall. I’ll meet you at lunch okay?” Riku said, walking away.

“Sounds good.” Sora replied

“Hey, Sora. How has the first half of your day been?” Sora turned his head to see his twin brother standing next to him opening up a locker.

“Hey Rox, it’s been okay, pretty boring. I had math and you know how much I hate math. What about you?” Sora replied

Roxas laughed. “It was alright. Nothing special at all. But don’t worry bro it’s time for your favourite part of the day.”

Sora but on his biggest most goofiest grin “LUNCH! Come on Roxas lets go!”

“Okay. You go on ahead I’ll meet you there in a few I just need to grab some stuff.”

“Okay I’ll see you there.” Sora said as he ran off.

Roxas P.O.V

“So your one of the new kids right?”  A new voice chimed in.

Roxas turned around to see a guy in a red beanie and a long white sleeveless jacket. He also had on a blue singlet and burgundy coloured pants.

Yeah this guys looks like a lot of fun Roxas thought “Yeah, I am. Is that going to be a problem?”

“Well yes it is, because you obviously  don’t have any idea how things work around here.”

Roxas finished putting all his stuff away ,closed his locker and turned around to face the creep behind him. “And I’m pretty sure you’re going to tell me all about it aren’t you?”

“Hm yes I am. I’m not sure if you’re smart or dumb. You’re smart enough to see that I rule this school. But you’re dumb enough to think that you can talk to me in that smart ass tone.” The guy said as he pushed Roxas up against the locker. “I’m Seifer. And me and my gang rule this school. got it?”

“No I’m not sure I understand. You really think an idiot like you could rule a school. You’re pathetic!” Roxas said. Not a great choice next thing he knew Seifer was laying into his stomach with his fists.

Roxas felt that pain shoot though his stomach as he tried to push Seifer off him. Just as he was about to push him away, his feet were kicked out from under him and he fell to the ground with a thud. He looked up just in time to see Seifer’s foot come down on his head, cutting open his hair line and as he began to see blood slowly start to pool onto the ground his world slipped in to blackness and he lost conciseness...