Our eyes locked

Its been 8 years since our break up. I'm currently strolling around in the street of Switzerland.

I'm taking picture of the scenery. I check the picture and see a familiar face looking directly at me.

I turned around and saw her, looking at me with sad eyes full of longing.

"Mina"

She smiled when I say her name "Hello Chae" she walk toward me with her really beautiful smile "Long time no see" she said before stopping in front of me.

I look at her and the only thing that change is her hairstyles. I feel my eyes getting teary at the sight until a voice interrupt us.

"Mina!"

A girl with short hair come running at us with drink in her hand "Here" the girl hand the drink to Mina and peck her lips.

Mina giggles "Thanks Jeongyeon" she said and drink her coffee. Jeongyeon look at me weirdly then turn to Mina "You know her?" She asked.

Mina open her mouth but I beat her to it "Just a passerby trying to capture a picture of your beautiful girlfriend" I said, telling lies.

Jeongyeon nod "Wife you mean" she correct me making my heart hurts even more "And yup I know she's beautiful" she said and hug Mina waist whose eyes is filled with sadness.

Jeongyeon held her hand out to me "Yoo Jeongyeon, let's meet again sometime" I shake her hand "Son Chaeyoung and I would love to, sadly this will be the last time"

Mina who kept quiet the whole time speak up "Why?" She asked making me and Jeongyeon surprised by the longing in her voice.

I cleared my throat "Well I'm only here for work. Anyway I need to go now, goodbye" I said.

I left the couple, biting my lips trying to hold tears. Its better this way. I hurt you way too much I hope she will give you the happiness that you deserve.

The End