Goodbye

I'm inside Nayeon room doing business. She's good at enduring making me want more, I also found out that she's one of Jihyo friends and have been crushing on me for years.

A few moment later, the room wide open revealing Mina looking at us in pain she turn her head away "S-sorry I forgot my ph-phone" she grabbed her phone in hurry.

She just leave, probably didn't see me because of the darkness. We just keep doing our business

--------

I wake up in my room and take a shower, a breakfast has been prepared and the same note I assumed on it. I just go to work after eating.

The next day is also the same I eat in silence without any sight of Mina, I assume she probably busy. Yet she still cook me something and leave a note which I didn't read.

A month has passed just like that, without a sign of Mina. Suddenly there no breakfast or dinner being prepared anymore. A month become another month, no Mina, no food on table.

I enter the room and suddenly it felt so empty, not just the feeling also the space. I check the drawer and closet then only see my stuff in it. On the table which have a penguin plushy on it is gone, I tried calling her but she didn't pick up.

I take my car and drive to Sana's hurriedly. I knock on her door and it open revealing Sana still in a sleepy state "Where's Mina?!" I asked her not caring if the neighbour wake up.

She look at me with blank eyes that soon turn into a pity "She left" she said sadly and turn her head away. My heart crushed hearing those words.

I grab her shoulder tightly "Where is she?!" I asked with rage and sadness. I can see tears filling up her eyes "Tell me!" I shake her body.

Soon Tzuyu run to us and push me away "What the hell Chae?!" She said holding a crying Sana protectively. I push both of them away and enter the house "Mina! Mina!" I yelled inside the house, hoping the girl will come out.

Tzuyu join me "Dude, she left" she said in monotone "No need to wake the neighbors". I look at her "Why? She love me!" Tzuyu sigh and what she said next shoot a bullet through my heart.

"Do you love her?" She asked, staring right into my eyes "She's tired Chae" she paused and look at me with sad eyes "She give up on her dream for you, she only need to move one step and she already achieve it but she didn't ".

I look at her with rage "I lost my dream too but I never left her!" I fight back, not wanting to lose "God Chae seriously?! Do you think she's that dumb? She know it all along about you fucking with other girls but decided to keep quiet" I look at her eyes widened.

She take walk fastly toward me and lift me by the collar and pin me against the wall "She stay fucking loyal to you! No matter how many times we told her to break up with you she fucking stay loyal!" She punch on my face, making me fall.

She grab my collar again "She lost her fucking dream! She lost her fucking hope! Her fucking parents kicked her out for not accepting the fucking offer! All because of you!" She said and punching me word after word making both my face and her knuckles bleeding.

I can feel tears falling down from her eyes to my face "She fucking leave US because of you" she punch "Tzuyu stop!" I heard Sana said "And for some reason its the best thing she did after dating you" Is what I heard before it all went black.