𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

kang yeseul fluttered her eyes open as she heard multiple knocks on her bedroom door. hearing the feminine voice, she realised it was hana.

"hey yeseul, jaehyun's here" she said with a smile.

yeseul opened the door to find the 5'11 man leaning on the door frame while holding her favourite pasta he bought before he arrived at the shared apartment.

"thought you were not feeling well since you left me on read." he said with a tone of sarcasm which made yeseul let out a little chuckle.

"so i decided to be a good boyfriend and i bought your favourite pasta" he continued.

"yes, you're the best boyfriend in the world thank you king" she said as she took the bag from him and let him through the door.

"so what were you doing all day that you didn't have the time to reply to my texts?" he asked again still petty.

yeseul who was taking out the packed pasta panicked at his question. she felt guilty of what she did last night. she was scared to tell him, scared he'll leave her. and she barely knew what really happened last night anyways.

"i..i was stressed out, um with..with all the assignments and you know..like-" the stuttering girl was cut off by jaehyun with a comforting hug.

the white lie she told was not really a lie though. yeseul was really stressed out with her stacks of due assignments these past few days.

"hey it's okay, deep breathes seul." he comforted her while patting her soft brown hair. yeseul hated herself for not telling the truth.

"is it the essay assignment from prof.ahn's class? the one you kept complaining about?" jaehyun asked still hugging her. a smile tugged up his face as he felt the girl's head nodding on his chest.

he pulled put of the embrace, his hands circling on her wrists looking at the stressed out yeseul in-front of him.

"why don't you take a rest, okay?" he said and lead her towards her bed, laying her down. yeseul didn't hesitate to fall asleep.

jaehyun spent the night tidying up her room and a good amount of time on god knows what.

(a/n: hiiii, omg i really dont know how this whole uni/college thing works so don't cringe if i write anything wrong 😭😭)

and we got jaehyunxwayv interaction today 😭🥺