𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"are you sure you don't want to come with us?" hana asked me. i was waiting for jaehyun to pick me up for the party but he's nowhere to be seen.

"eh? jungwoo said he's already there" johnny said while looking at the text on his phone.

that's weird. i thought to myself.
"i guess he forgot, let's go together then" i looked at the couple with a smile on my face.

throughout the ride to the event-which was located at school- johnny and hana showed off their pda to me and it was terrifying to say the least.

-

"yo! you guys finally came" haera exclaimed clearly already tipsy with a cute taeyong beside her.

"blame her" hana replied pointing her finger at me.

"hey, it's not technically my fault" i said defensively.

"wait, where's minji?" i asked haera who is still clinging onto taeyong.

"she went somewhere with sicheng. i think he's introducing her to the wayv boys" she replied.

not even half an hour into the party, the crowd was heading somewhere else leaving the venue.

"where are they going?" i asked, surprised by the silence.

"oh yeah, lucas is throwing a party! let's all go" johnny exclaimed earning a smack in the head by his girlfriend. i chuckled at hana's behaviour as she knew how much i resented the word lucas, yukhei or even xuxi.

"ow babe!" he said rubbing the back of his head. "you're lucky i love you or else i had chocked you already" he continued glaring at the 5'3 brunette.

"awe baby, save it for the bedroom" hana replied making the rest of us disgusted by her words, well except for the blushing giant of course.

"ugh, hets disgusts me" donghyuck voiced out.

"i would really appreciate it if you guys wouldn't rub your pda in my face. im already really lonely" haera said huffing which left a confused taeyong looking at her.

"hey! what do you mean? im here so you're not lonely anymore!" taeyong exclaimed looking at her cutely.

"i meant lonely as in relationship wise lee taeyong, im very much boyfriend deprived." haera looked at him still in her tipsy state, groaning.

"okay then I'll be your boyfriend! haven't you noticed how much i like you?" taeyong asked. the whole group was shocked at taeyong's confession, it's literally a movie playing infront of us.

"get a room! boo!" we heard a voice screaming. it was none other than moon taeil, or who i call moon thiccy thick taeil because he dummy cheeked up.

"ah hyung! you ruined it" mark raised his voice at the latter. well that wasn't very wise of mark since taeil is now chasing the younger boy.

"okay let's go to lucas's party!" i exclaimed to everyone.

"you sure?" hana asked me with a concerned look plastered on her face.

"yeah, im over him anyways" i replied reassuring her.

(a/n: im back lmaoooo anyways i changed aera to minji since it was so confusing to differentiate haera and aera while writting. I HOPE YALL WERENT CONFUSED 😭😭)

 I HOPE YALL WERENT CONFUSED 😭😭)

yeri queen yuh 🥺🥵🥵

vote and comment