𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

kang yeseul

"haera.. " before i could hear a response she went straight to the group's table which was two tables infront of us. the three of us was startled by her behaviour but went to the  table together.

"take it back" haera said while throwing the bracelet back to jaehyun.

"if you think im on of your prized possession or something i am not a toy that you can easily play with" haera said. i could hear her voice breaking indicating she was on the verge of tears.

jaehyun stood up from his seat and smirked at haera.

"prized possession? oh darling, you're not even in my top 10 list. dream on, love" he said while touching haera's chin

haera finally broke down and ran with aera following him. winwin too went together with them.

"oh.my.god you're so hot" i said to jaehyun sarcastically

"and you are?" he said rolling his eyes while smirking.

"who do you think you are? you think you're cool? if you have a pretty face but an ugly heart, it's all useless. " i said waiting for him to answer.

"you look like you're lack of love. did any of your parents give you their love and affection when you were younger? did daddy not praise you? oh! i know.. your mommy doesn't care about your medals and awards is it?"

"anyways, I don't fucking care what you're going through but you do not deserve the rights to break a girls heart just because they're.. desperate" i whispered the last words to him before going out to find haera.

"i didn't know my bestie was THIS cool" hana said as we went out the canteen

"oh shut uppp" i said smiling

jung jaehyun

"damn dude, that was harsh" taeyong said while he kept munching on his fries.

"yall saw hana? hot as fuck" johnny said while blushing

"can you stop talking bout her? my ears gon bleed" haechan said

"any of you guys know her name?" i said

" yeah, she's kang yeseul i have english with her" jungwoo said

"why? next bait?" doyoung said.

"fuck off" i said

"homeboy's flustered" johnny said

johnny ran before i could keep him in my chokehold.