The Carriage Incident; Young Dio Brando (EDITED)

Hair is long now.

Me and the Joestar family were in a carriage heading back to the Estate. I was to watch over their family like I've done for over 1,000 years. Over that time, I had become good friends with the Joestar family.

George was smiling at his wife and newborn child, Jonathan. I get a bad feeling and was about to draw my sword till the carriage tipped over to the left. We were thrown around as I tried to grab Mrs. Joestar and the baby to protect them. I wasn't able to grab her on time before I was knocked out.

TIMESKIP~

I hear talking on the outside of the wreck. My mind is fuzzy and when it clears, I search for Mrs. Joestar and the baby. My eyes follow where the crying is coming from and see baby JoJo in the arms of his dead Mother. Tears prick my eyes but I grab JoJo, take a clothe from my outfit and wrap it around him to keep him from getting sick in the rain. I look at Mrs. Joestar and grab her wedding band for George to keep in remembrance.

I look up as the carriage door opens and I see a woman. I look at her and said,"Duck." She did and I jumped out with JoJo in my arms. I landed softly on the ground next to the woman and turn to George. I gasp as I see him on the ground looking almost dead. I run to him and go down on my knees as the man beside me stared at me. "George, are you okay?" He nods, I sigh in relief,"Good. I got the young Joestar and...Mrs. Joestar is no longer with us, sir." George nods,"I know Kallistê. It's not you're fault, you tried to protect her." I nod and turn away to look at JoJo. "I wrapped a cloth around him to keep the rain from hitting him and getting him sick." George smiles at me and I smile at him as he closes his eyes.

The man checks his pulse,"He's still alive." I nod,"Good." I stand as the man speaks up,"Dario Brando, milady." "Kallistê. But, you and the woman must get out of the rain before you both get sick. You've both done enough here and I thank you." They nod and leave.

~12 YEARS LATER~

I'm walking to the Joestar Estate to visit them and to greet their new guest that's supposedly coming today. I continue till I see the Estate, I smile and walk through the gates. All the servants greet me and I nod to them.

I see a servant run inside, probably to tell George I've arrived. I smirk and continue my journey to the Estate. I walk up the steps when the door is burst open and I'm almost tackled. My hood falls as I chuckle,"JoJo, is that how a Gentleman greets a Lady?" He pulls back and looks away in sadness. I put my hand on his head making him look up at me,"I'm only joking, JoJo. I'm not your father, but, I would try to start acting like a Gentleman." He smiles and nods as we both head inside.

I look up at George,"My friend, it's good to see you again." He smiles and walks forward to greet me,"Kallistê, it's great to see you once more." We shake hands then laugh and hug. We pull away and I see the guest,"And who might you be?" He looks shocked that at my appearance. He walks forward, grabs my hand, bows and kisses my hand,"Dio Brando, milady." I laugh,"My, what a Gentleman. No need to be proper with me, just call me Kallistê." He nods,"Yes ma'am."

JoJo walks up to me,"Kallistê, can you tell me what happen to you while you were gone?" I giggle,"Of course, but, for now, let's get Dio and I settled in before I do so. Come to my room before bed and I'll tell you." I turn to Dio,"You're welcome to come listen too if you wish, Dio." He nods in thanks.

George and I walk up the stairs to show Dio his chambers as JoJo goes to help Dio with his luggage. I stop walking forward,"JoJo, I-" Dio bolts forward and grabs JoJo's wrist and pulls his hand away from his luggage. I gasp,"Ah. You're hurting me! Please, let go!" "Watch your hands. No one's allowed to touch my things without my permission." "Wha-?" "Next time you reach for what's mine with this paw, I'll break it." "I was only trying to help."