Over 2,000 years ago

Outfit is up there. Its one of those breathable outfits but keeps the cold out.

In Egypt

I was walking home to my mother, it was late, but, I didn't mind. I love the moon, it's very beautiful and holds a meaning in my heart. The moon means something, me and my father used to look at every night together before he... you'll see. I turn and look up at the moon with a small smile on my face. The moon shining bright in it's beauty. I turn around to continue my journey home, when I feel someone following me. I turn but see no one, so, I turn back around to continue my walk.

A little while later, I hear fast foot steps I turn and see a man, with weird clothing and turbine on, running towards me with something in his hand, I panic and turn to run from him but he grabs me by my wrist and shoved something on my face. I try to fight but I can't see my attacker, they put something on my face and it won't let me see. I try to get it off as I hear a deep chuckle and they say,"You'll be the perfect pawn when the time comes, until then, farewell!" I stop when I feel spikes peirce me head. I scream in pain, but it falls on deaf ears. My mind goes blank and I fall.

TIMESKIP~

I wake to sand under me and nothing on my face, but felt something sticky on my lips. I sit up to look at my surroundings with blurry vision. It was still dark, that much I knew. I stood and shook my head to clear my vision, when it cleared, I realized it was almost day time. I gasp and run home, crushing something under my feet along the way.

I run inside with my Mother sitting there with a worried face. I bend down on my knees to catch my breathe, face hidden from my mother. She gasped a stood up,"My daughter, where were you? I was worried sick!" I lift my head up and she gasped, I give her a confused look as she leads me over the a pot of water. I gasp,"Oh my.." I have no words, my eyes changed from a dark blue to deep red eyes, my tan skin turned pale, my waist length hair, however, remained black. Blood on my lips, I fear to think who's blood it is as I wipe it off.

"You're a Vampire, my dear. How did this happen?" I turn to her,"I have no idea, mother. All I remember is something getting shoved on my face and it stabbing...me..." I falter in my words. Realization hit me...the thing that was shoved on my face. It must be one of the ancient stone mask.

I start shaking, if that's the case. Oh no, I can't go out in the sun no more. What am I to do?! Father will NOT be happy. My mother rushes over with a cloak and puts it around my neck,"I had planned on taking you and me away from your cheating, abusive father, but, with you being a Vampire, your father will notice the change in you and try to kill both of us. We must run, quick, grab anything you need. Water, food, clothes, but we need to leave before he comes home again." I nod and run off to grab things we would need. Me and mother meet at the front door and leave into the light of the sunrise.

TIMESKIP~

The sun had risen and I hid under the cloak to not burn in the sun. We got a little further away than we thought we could, no doubt father is trying to find us by now. We see a town ahead but decide to wait till night to go in. For now, me and mother decide to rest under the shade of a tree. Mother decided to sleep, while I, on the other hand, am not tired. I keep an eye out for anything suspicious or anyone trying to come and hurt me or my mother.

I close my eyes for a little bit but I sense a presence not that far behind us. I turn and look behind the tree and see Father. Shit! I turn to mother and shake her while whispering,"Mother, wake up. We have to hide, father found us." She jolts up and looks behind us. She turns to me and nods, we stand and go find somewhere to hide. "He found us earlier than I thought. I'm glad you stayed awake to keep watch." I turn to her,"Well, I wasn't tired so, I stayed awake, must be because I'm a Vampire now."

She nods as we continue walking. I feel him following us, I turn to mother, she looks at me signalling we will need to run into the town. We continue walking till we hear him pick up the pace, we look at each other and run. I can hear him running after us, mother looks at me,"We need to split up, he can't go after both of us. We will meet on the other end of town and get the hell out of here." I nod and we both run in opposite directions.

I run and pass by many people without feeling tired. It feels weird to not have to circulate my breathing and be tired while running. I get to the other side of the town but don't see mother,'She must have gotten tired and hid to rest for a bit.' I wait for a little longer, but no mother. I start to worry and as I was about to walk back in I stop,"Hold up, Kallistê. I got your mother right here." I turn to see my father step out holding my mother by her neck with a knife pointed right at her. I gasp and went to run to her but was stopped,"Now, now Kallistê. You don't wanna hurt your poor mother by stepping forward now do you." "Tsk." I'm getting annoyed by this man who seems to want to play God. I turn to mother and she smiles,"Go. I'll be fine, you need to leave and get out of here. I love you Kallistê."

I look to the ground,"Listen to your mother, Kallistê. Go and run away while leaving your poor mother here." I feel my blood boil and everything goes red. I growl as I feel a change in me, my emotions taking over. I look up at my father, I've got him in my sights and only one of us will make it out alive. I rush forward to him, as he throws mother to the ground and raises the knife, me not noticing the blood on the knife. I kick the knife from his hand and grab him by the throat, holding him in the air. I glare at him and my eyes glowed.

He gasped and choked trying to talk, he couldn't

He gasped and choked trying to talk, he couldn't. I hear a hiss of pain so I turn to see mother has a cut across her neck. I gasp dropping father and ran to her. I cover her wound with my hand and look for anything to wrap it with, sadly, I couldn't find anything. I click my tongue and rip a piece of clothing from my skirt. I place it on the wound and apply pressure to make sure no more blood came out but, it still soaked through.

I feel a gentle hand be placed on my cheek, I look up at mother and see her smiling a mother's smile. I start crying and tears streaming down my face as I choke on sobs.

She took her final breathe as I hear father laughing from behind,"That wench deserved to die anyway. She was a waste of air." He laughed louder. I stand slowly and turn to him. I look at him, eyes glowing and blood boiling. I walk towards him with his knife in hand and stabbed him mid-laugh. "Sorry father, but, you were never there, just bringing whores back home in front of mother and beating her when I wasn't looking, it caused her great sadness. See you in Hell." I pull the knife out of him and threw it to the ground.

I had tears streaming down my face and I thought of a plan. I buried mother and walked away after showing my respects. I will continue mother's wish, to travel the world and help others with the wind guiding my way and mother watching over me.

Hey guys! I have so much planned for the JJBA anime series that I may focus on it for a while. But, if you want another one of my books updated, I have a draft for each book with them almost done, tell me if you want another chapter and I will finish the drafts. If you're a little confused about paragraphs 4 and 9 about the running part, in paragraph 4 the Vampire was just setting in her body, so, she was kinda still human. And in paragraph 9 she was fully Vampire. Anyway, love you guys and hope ye enjoyed!