"You'll miss your life when your Father kills you!" She told me. "How did you get here?"

"Horse back," I stated.

Polly pinched the ridge of her nose. "Primrose, you will give us all a heart attack," She told me. "You should be at home!"

I sighed. "I'm a prisoner in my own bed room. I haven't seen anyone in days and if I carry on looking at the walls in my bedroom any longer I will go insane," I explained. "I'm fine, just a cough."

"You almost died," She stated. "Your Father sat outside of your hospital room tearing himself apart because there was nothing he could do to help you."

"I know," I said quietly.

The day I woke up I cried in my Father's arms, I thought I'd never see him again and when he told me how he carried me out of the building, how I lay lifelessly in his arms not breathing and how Daniel broke down at my bedside when I wouldn't wake up... I couldn't imagine the pain they felt.

"Tommy will go mad when he knows you've brought her here!" Michael stated as he appeared behind Polly. "Not to be rude Prim, it's good to see you."

Polly whacked her son's arm. "I'm not that stupid!" She stated. "Primrose rode here on horseback by herself."

Michael sat down next to me. "Do you ever do as you're told?" He asked with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "I just wanted to get out of the house," I grumbled then coughed harshly.

"You better hope Tommy's in a good mood when he sees you," Michael told me. "Want a drink?"

I sucked in a deep breath. "Can I have something for my throat?" I asked.

Michael stood up and went over to the car to get me a drink. Polly placed her hand over my chest feeling my heart rate as I took in deep breaths.

"You shouldn't have come out," Polly told me as she removed her hand. "You are going to do more damage."

Michael came over with a glass of milk, he gently handed it to me and I took small sips letting the cool liquid soothe my throat. I placed my glass down and looked at the table sadly now regretting my decision.

"Where is my Dad?" I asked Polly.

Michael looked at Polly and she looked at him. "Your Father is dealing with the last pieces of Joseph Jameson's web," Polly explained. "And you are not to ask any questions, do not get involved and stay out of it!"

I nodded. "I'll stay out of it," I said quietly.

Yet I couldn't help but wonder what the last few pieces were. My curiosity was something that was going to be the end of me...

"Good!" Polly stated.

"Prim!" A familiar voice shouted.

I turned to the doors and I saw Daniel enter the pub with his Dad Javier behind him. As I stood up Daniel ran over to me and hugged me tightly, I looked over my friends shoulder and noticed Javier looked uneasy?

Daniel Pulled away. "I've missed you!" He told me ."Are you alright, Tommy said you still weren't well."

I cleared my throat. "I'm better," I told him with a smile. "I've missed you too!"

"Does this mean you can come over?" Daniel asked.

Javier stood behind his son, he placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder. "Primrose you should be at home resting," He told me. "You are still unwell."

"I just wanted to see my friends and family," I stated. "I needed to get out of the house."

"Come and sit down Javier, I can only assume Tommy isn't far behind you," Polly spoke up then looked at the bar. "Harry bring over a bottle of whiskey and glasses. We'll need em!"

Daniel and Javier sat at our table. Daniel and I talked about anything and everything that had gone on over the past few weeks, he had told me that Javier had moved into his home with his Mother and they all seemed very happy together, they went out and did things as a family, Javier was working for my Dad and his Mother was a singer at the Garrison in the evening. I had told Daniel that when I returned to my home I stayed in my Father's bed for the first few weeks with Charles, my Dad would sit in his chair watching over us, I would hear my Father talk to us as we lay resting, he told me how he would never let us fear anything or anyone again, he said he would do anything and everything in his power to make sure everyone knew to to come near the Shelby family.

"And that scares me," I admitted. "How far will Tommy Shelby go?"

"The question is how far will you go?" Daniel asked quietly. "Everyone knows you can't keep out of Tommy's business, you can't help but get involved with whatever your Dad does. How long will you copy your Father's actions?"

Suddenly the pub fell silent and all eyes went to the doors; My heart thumped against my chest, I knew who was stood behind me, I knew I was probably going to get my head ripped off. I took in a deep breath as I slowly turned around to see a very, very annoyed Tommy Shelby.

Daniel leaned over to me. "I'm praying for you," He said quietly and I looked at him in annoyance.

I watched as my Father walked further into the pub getting closer and closer to me until he was inches away from me, his tall muscular frame towered over me as I sat in my seat looking up at him.

"Excuse me everyone I need a word with my daughter," My Dad told everyone then grabbed me by the shoulder of my coat.

I stood up as my Dad pulled me behind the bar and into the back room. My Dad shut the door and nudged me towards the chair that leaned against the wall, I sat down and played with the sleeves of my coat.

"Why is Champagne outside?" My Dad asked me.

"Someone must have spilt their drink," I told him.

My Dad crossed his arms in annoyance. "The bloody horse!" He stated. "Why is your horse outside?"

"Even she was getting bored of four walls?" I asked then cleared my throat.

"Primrose you are clever please stop acting like John," He grumbled as he rubbed his temples. "You are not well enough to be riding around in the cold on horseback."

"I wanted to go home," I stated.

My Dad looked at me with confusion. "You were at home," He stated.

I shook my head. "Home isn't always a place," I told him. "Home is anywhere your family is and I wanted to be with them. I felt alone. You say you worry about me and Charles but I worry about you too, about our family and I'm staying at home in bed doing nothing."

"Primrose you are at home resting, I'm not keeping you there because I'm being cruel, I am doing it because I love you," He told me as he crouched down in front of me holding my hands. "Joseph Jameson is gone. We are all safe and you need to get better. Primrose Shelby I held you in my arms and I thought you were dead, you cheated death and I will not lose you like that again I swore to myself that I would never let you get like that again."

I looked at my Dad, our ocean eyes connected and it was almost as if I could feel the pain inside of him. I leaned forward and hugged him tightly, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek lovingly.

"You are untameable but please for once, just this once please stay where I put you," My Dad said softly.

I closed my eyes. "I'll stay," I whispered.

Little did he and I know me staying put would be one of his biggest mistakes...